Tottenham Hotspur - Hull Tigers (Capital One Cup) - Block J 1945KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How come so many have left it late to get tickets this time? Seems as though some of the past 1882ers aren't going for these games and have been replaced by different folks. New blood maybe?

Managed to snag tomorrow off so I'll be there, nothing left in J but will be sat underneath you lovely lot in 31 - I expect to be absolutely covered in ticker tape; anything less than a paper monsoon will be a major disappointment...

Can't wait for AVB to hear us tomorrow :avbdamn:

Any Sheriff 1882ers up for getting in the ground nice and early and making a racket before kick off?

Maybe the Cocks could mention it on the podcast, and try and get everyone in their seats at about 7:15 for the Sheriff game?

Much more likely to get other blocks singing if there are already a bunch singing as they come into the ground.

Just a thought..

I can imagine it now! Ground almost empty, but the back of block 35 is packed, singing loud, ticker tape raining down. Ahhhhhhhh that's the dream

:soldadolol:

Just buy into the upper tier east block and push along. I dont think we will be sitting for most of the game anyway so im sure you can find someone to bump in with.

Disclaimer: Not official advice of 1882 but my own.

I'm already coming it's for some mates so there's more than 1 but yeah might get them somewhere along the stand

Friedel
Naughton Kaboul Chiriches Fryers
Capoue Holtby
Lamela Eriksen Adebayor
Soldado
(Capoe and Kaboul if ready,if not Dawson and Sandro or Dembele)
14804224-creativity--sign-or-symbol-for-presentations-web-flyers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom