Hopes for the 2023/24 season? 🤔

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hopes for 2023/24?

• Total voters
None. I want a new manager that will dump 2/3 of our squad and bring in young pacey players while integrating some of the talent we have. He can take the whole of next season to experiment and furnish the system.

My hope is that we can perform as one!
Find a manager who knows he's coaching Tottenham Hotspur!
Players who know they are playing for a club that has great men in its ranks!
Fans famous for their unconditional support!
My hope is that I finally manage to support this team for at least 90 minutes and then discuss "internally" about possible idiots!

These are my wishes and hopes for the coming season!

Anything for Tottenham Hotspur FC!

COYS!

Not preferring the thought of gouging my eyes out rather than watching more similar shite that Conte et al served up. That would be a great start. Enjoying go to the stadium and watching the football has to be a start for me.

The lights fail at the Beyonce gig
The Jags v Bills game ends 0.0
The F1 thingy ends in a multiple car pile up.

On a serious note, we bring in a new manager (and owners) who can eradicate the negative football and attitude created by Levy, Jose, Nuno and Conte. This is not the Tottenham way guys, it really isn't.

Kane stays, SPENCE starts, Son rediscovers himself (not sure about this one), young players come through the ranks and make the first team and we play attacking, exciting football once again.

Oh and the chavs get relegated.

I'm hoping for a dodgem car attraction to be announced

And maybe if I can be so cheeky , perhaps a new Kayaking venture

On the pitch I would like a decent cup run and be challenging for 5-6 spot.

Off the pitch I hope board and fans have patience IF the right manager is appointed.

My hope is for a progressive manager that wants to play exciting football.. I am torn between a cup and top four.. I plumped for top 4 as I feel that without that position in the league, we are going to struggle to recruit quality the following year..

Levy carries on doing an excellent job even if majority fan base can't see it.
Carry on with our targeted role model of Brentford.
Reintroduce one of our own Winks , get that midfield back to our traditional exciting creative DNA .
Build statue's to our most loyal faithful fans , Aircunt , French cock, plastic paddy, spunk spider , Paris piss , Sweaty jock etc .
Get more tourists as they are worth more than legacy fans who moan moan all the time .
Sign a Chinese player so we can organise a charter each game for our loyal oriental support with free chop sticks .
Improve team with out of contract, regulated transfer players and any punts .
Keep the trust on board and let them complain on sausage roll front only.
Put Paris piss on board as fan representative and get Bangkok perv out of retirement as back up.
Shoot those unwashed Enic out cunts down the high road.
Structure new revenue streams for future investment in infrastructure.

Exciting times

Crazy golf.
Miniature train ride around miniature village, under the pitch.
Jugglers on fire.
A new mascot with big foam balls.
Residency for an AC/DC/van Halen supergroup.
Cheese room.
BYOB policy for booze.
Crackers room near cheese room.

This is all at bare minimum, something needs to change!

I honestly thought we’d win the FA Cup this season, but then we decided to field a C team. Was fuming. Domestic trophies on all fronts can be properly committed to. A Cup double, CL qualification and respect restored would be nice. Then H can fairly say “my work here is done.”

Too soon to be thinking of next season, need the whole of June and July to get over the one just finished!
But a cup would be nice:)

Last edited:
Top four is possible. You have to consider not only where Spurs are at but where the other teams in the league are. We're coming off a season where the manager imploded and key players kept going out with injuries one after the other. Yet for a good part of the year Spurs were in the Top 4 or just off the pace. Plus, if he returns, we have Harry Kane and the rest of the league doesn't. Get the back line sorted out and move the squad from a collection of players to a team all moving in the same direction and we could be pleasantly surprised. In a transition year, yes, realistically probably 6-8. But the Premier League never goes as you believe it will. There is hope.

Back
Top Bottom