Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, as there seems to be a new wave of enthusiasm on here for Daniel since Mrs Levy placed a consoling hand on his knee, it's worth reminding ourselves why he became involved in football, and, ultimately, why we ceased to be a regular trophy winning football team when he became chairman

Lest we forget

Eb80wIzUYAAi6jr

Daniel Levy has now overseen:

16 managers in 22 years. ❌
3 managers in 3 months. ❌
No manager lasting a full season since 2018.❌He
Has turned one of England’s greatest clubs into a laughing stock, making himself obscenely rich in the process.

When will people wake up?
TBH, I'd be happy if they just shut up

Levy can't let his ego and megalomaniac behaviour get out of the way when it comes to making footballing decisions at this FOOTBALL club.

It's actually impressive how deluded this man must be to continue on the way he is, he has nobody around him to take him to one side and say "Daniel, what are you doing?" it's literally self destructive at this point.

We are, objectively, one of the top dozen richest clubs in the world, with arguably the best stadium and training facilities in the world, in one of the great cities in the world, in the best league in the world.

Yet this job is viewed as a complete poisoned chalice. Nobody worth anything seems to want it.

When will Levy look in the mirror and see this indictment? It is astounding.

Levy can't let his ego and megalomaniac behaviour get out of the way when it comes to making footballing decisions at this FOOTBALL club.

It's actually impressive how deluded this man must be to continue on the way he is, he has nobody around him to take him to one side and say "Daniel, what are you doing?" it's literally self destructive at this point.
He is a carbon copy of the odious toad we have running the club, we have a chairman and a board of directors who wont even attend matches because they say they fear for there safety, all this based on no evidence of threats or police advice.
One thing at least with Levy is that looking at him at the weekend he did look visibly upset by the protests and I would not be too surprised if he steps down after Sunday.

He is a carbon copy of the odious toad we have running the club, we have a chairman and a board of directors who wont even attend matches because they say they fear for there safety, all this based on no evidence of threats or police advice.
One thing at least with Levy is that looking at him at the weekend he did look visibly upset by the protests and I would not be too surprised if he steps down after Sunday.

His legacy is the stadium. It’s done there is no reason for Levy to remain, he doesn’t get football I mean the game not the business and his model is decades out of date.

The cow is fattened to sell but I doubt the dinosaurs greed won’t sell for anything well over value. By the time they realise the cow has to be sold it will have gone rotten.

As for your chairman yeh well thing is some people have egos so big they will take down what they purport to love.

I don’t think people realise the gravity of the situation we’re in.

Relegation is a possibility within 2 years if this charade carries on. The league is too competitive.

Leicester, Newcastle Villa all example in the last 15 years of horrible ownership costing a club.

This won’t have come from nowhere. Probably Donna, hopes will be gotten up, more fans will renew then Celtic will demand some cash for him and the whole thing fall over.

It will mostly likely be a freebie manager. Rogers, Glasner, Potter, Luis Enrique.

All this time we could have just got Pochettino back. We will get say Rogers and he will be sacked in 12-18 months and we will be back here again.

I don’t think people realise the gravity of the situation we’re in.

Relegation is a possibility within 2 years if this charade carries on. The league is too competitive.

Leicester, Newcastle Villa all example in the last 15 years of horrible ownership costing a club.
Fucking hell, I'm as annoyed as everyone else but this is a total overreaction.

Even when we had Nuno we were nowhere close to relegation.

His legacy is the stadium. It’s done there is no reason for Levy to remain, he doesn’t get football I mean the game not the business and his model is decades out of date.

The cow is fattened to sell but I doubt the dinosaurs greed won’t sell for anything well over value. By the time they realise the cow has to be sold it will have gone rotten.

As for your chairman yeh well thing is some people have egos so big they will take down what they purport to love.

Will not only be the best stadium in Europe soon but also the best stadium in the Championship.

Fucking hell, I'm as annoyed as everyone else but this is a total overreaction.

Even when we had Nuno we were nowhere close to relegation.

we weren’t because of Kane. Take Kane out, get another unsuitable manager and poor recruitment and we will be lower mid table, have a bad run and anything can happen. Only a decade or so ago Everton where a 5th level club now look at them. It’s arrogance to think we couldn’t drop hard.

The situation we find ourselves in is very fixable even if Kane leaves

1 get a suitable manager/DOF
2 good recruitment
3 clear plan

Issue is we see none of that from levy.

Back
Top Bottom