Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Emotional Damage GIF by Jennifer Accomando
Must be something. Dread to think what life is like for these wee delicate flowers if something that really matters happens in their lives.

We aren’t getting relegated within 2-3 years. The top of the league is super competitive but look at the bottom… we are too far ahead of Leicester, everton, etc.

If we continue to make terrible decisions for another 3 years, then we could be there.

We aren’t getting relegated within 2-3 years. The top of the league is super competitive but look at the bottom… we are too far ahead of Leicester, everton, etc.

If we continue to make terrible decisions for another 3 years, then we could be there.
I don’t think we’re going to get relegated, but I think people have an assumption that we’re simply going to saunter back into 4th, as if it’s our birth right.

Could easily see us finishing 10th to 13th.

Forget all the nonsense. We don’t score goals without Kane. That’s our problem. And we concede too many.

I don’t think we’re going to get relegated, but I think people have an assumption that we’re simply going to saunter back into 4th, as if it’s our birth right.

Forget all the nonsense. We don’t score goals without Kane. That’s our problem. And we concede too many.
He’s scored just under half our league goals. Replace him with Richy and he may hit 10, unless we concede 20 less then we are in the relegation mix

The momentum and general vibe will be shocking next season. I wouldn’t be surprised if we fail to win in the first ten or so and go

Playing devil's advocate here, but....

Could it be said that each time Levy has given over control to someone else, we have fallen on our arse?

Poch took control of all football matters, and we crumbled within a season.

Mourinho got fucked over with the shite state Poch left the squad in and then lost all his best players to injury.

Brings in the Italians, and they hire fucking Nuno in some stupid attempt to get into bed with Mendez...and then throw all out money at Conte who laughed his way to the bank.

Maybe what we need is more Levy!!

Haha
It’s not required to have your IQ after your name , saves us asking a lot of questions though so thanks

Playing devil's advocate here, but....

Could it be said that each time Levy has given over control to someone else, we have fallen on our arse?

Poch took control of all football matters, and we crumbled within a season.

Mourinho got fucked over with the shite state Poch left the squad in and then lost all his best players to injury.

Brings in the Italians, and they hire fucking Nuno in some stupid attempt to get into bed with Mendez...and then throw all out money at Conte who laughed his way to the bank.

Maybe what we need is more Levy!!

Haha

Britney Spears What GIF
Ice Cube Reaction GIF
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Totally agree. You can see the direction of travel with 1 blip 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th, 4th, 8th or 9th this season. Unlikely we'll be relegated anytime soon but we're drifting downwards with no real plan. This summer felt like an opportunity to start to arrest that slide and we're already fucking it up. Son getting older the Kane situation. You dont have to be a pearl clutcher to see Its grim.

If you look at what happened from the firing of Mourinho to the hiring of Nuno you would say that was a once in a lifetime cock-up. So here we are again. No discussions with Ponch, on again/off again with Nagelsmann, now we have an open goal with Slot and we hit the crossbar. Next comes the obscure non-entity with agent connections, or maybe we just give up and make Ryan Mason the "permanent temporary" (although how he'll fill in for himself after he's fired is anyone's guess). You get one once in a lifetime fiasco. Levy is well into his second botched managerial search and it serves as a collective indictment on the organization from so many coaches. Spurs have become a coach killing, radioactive landfill of broken dreams and promises. Enough already.

They've converted the soul of the club (fans, history etc) into cash which they spent on a non footballl infrastructure (Beyonce concerts etc). I will never spend money on Spurs while ENIC remain.
Personally I am fine with the new stadium it is just every other decision we seem to have f’ed up in the last 4 years.

If you look at what happened from the firing of Mourinho to the hiring of Nuno you would say that was a once in a lifetime cock-up. So here we are again. No discussions with Ponch, on again/off again with Nagelsmann, now we have an open goal with Slot and we hit the crossbar. Next comes the obscure non-entity with agent connections, or maybe we just give up and make Ryan Mason the "permanent temporary" (although how he'll fill in for himself after he's fired is anyone's guess). You get one once in a lifetime fiasco. Levy is well into his second botched managerial search and it serves as a collective indictment on the organization from so many coaches. Spurs have become a coach killing, radioactive landfill of broken dreams and promises. Enough already.
Do you remember the search for Jacques Santini?

We had Pleat as caretaker for nine months.

Totally agree. You can see the direction of travel with 1 blip 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th, 4th, 8th or 9th this season. Unlikely we'll be relegated anytime soon but we're drifting downwards with no real plan. This summer felt like an opportunity to start to arrest that slide and we're already fucking it up. Son getting older the Kane situation. You dont have to be a pearl clutcher to see Its grim.
For the record, I’ve got zero problem with us finishing lower down the table if we’re actively trying to build something; blooding youngsters and a new manager.

I do have a problem if we’re simply throwing random shit at a wall, desperately hoping for some sort of adhesive quality.

Back
Top Bottom