Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur, Sat 13th May, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now hear me out before calling me crazy however I reckon a couple of smart signings and a little bit more luck next season and we should have enough to stay up! :contefists:

For that, we’d need to sign a horseshoe as Gk, a 4-leaf clover as AM, a rabbit’s foot as LCB and a Māori tiki as the new manager.

Hate having to say this, but Come on Citeh.

Only hope of salvaging some sort of joy from this season, being able to call Woolwich the biggest bottlers in the PL since Keegan's Newcastle.

Some crumbs.

:pochunimpressed:

Oh and I've changed my mind, bring back Poch. It won't be the same as last time but at least he'll have us smiling again.

I would love each and every player to answer

“How can you justify these levels of performance ?”

It’s a simple enough ask.

Now all I care about is Brighton winning their next two games.

PEH and Skipp were both so negative on the ball it's killing us and so easy to play against.

Bissouma was positive when he came though and tried to make something happen

It’s a bad pair they both would be ok next to Bentancur or someone who can pass and let them do the donkey work

Still awfully sour on nagelsmann and had hope for the future with him but without think the future is very very bleak.

MASON - we'd be flirting with relegation with him, finishing safely mid table. Like classic spurs we all know and love. To his credit he quickly spots a shit player and changes him

FORSTER - garbage but most sane people no that. The led lined fridge is just less goofy than old lloris is all

EMERSON - like him, one of only 2 decent defenders at the club

PORRO - benefit of the doubt as he's new, do far though looks like a massive waste of money

LENGLET - back to Barca you go

ROMERO - the 2nd decent defender

DAVIES - okay as a lcb but useless as a full back, been here way too long . Tired seeing his lack of technique

HOJBJERG - don't hate him, he's technically decent, not a very good DM and his flaws are exposed in a 2

SKIPP
- seen alot of him now since bentancurs ACL. Think he's useless, doesn't offer a thing. His level is championship, the midfield went up a level with Bissouma - who thankfully I think is good

RICHARLISON - what chance Everton will buy back ? Being Brazil's number 9 maybe a big Spanish club will give us something . Shocking performance this season. Donkey janssen at least had decent hold up play

Kulu - think he showed again for 23 year old has some real quality, I'd persist with him

Son - same son In my mind, streaky, not the best finisher but still quality...but he's not immortal and he looks worse in this slow dead side

Kane we know he's great but he's off

Finally levy please fuck off.

We’ve already conceded 19 more PL goals than last season. The good news is that we’ve still got 2 more games to better that.

And I thought Conte / Stellini were great defensive coaches.

This season is almost over (thankfully) and I can’t think of a match where we actually looked like a cohesive unit.

Every match we look like it’s the first time these players have played together.

I’m actually worried about next season and us fighting for relegation. When Kane fucks off we’ll have no hope for goals and we all know how trash our defense is. We’re gonna fall so far in such little time.

Back
Top Bottom