Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur, Sat 13th May, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am so confident for today. Mason has found the formula. 3-1 to spurs. We have our spurs back and it is long overdue. Mason needs to be made permanent. I am so glad we decided not to pursue nagelsmann. I love Mason so much.

I'm liking the look of this team ... For once the bac looks sound... Romo at RHS of a 3.. GREAT idea.. hes a bloody good defender .. and Porro is a handful... We haven't had an away win for a while .. so fingers x'd
Haha. Top trolling.

Yet he encapsulates modern Tottenham culture so well.

No grit. No drive. Performs best when there is no pressure.

Don't agree, if he had no drive he wouldn't get twenty goals a season. He wanted to go to City to win and get away from this loser squad, so he must have some degree of drive to win.

I don't think he is a leader, but he's a top professional who works to be the best player he can be. I'm not sure anybody else at our club does the same.

Now hear me out before calling me crazy however I reckon a couple of smart signings and a little bit more luck next season and we should have enough to stay up! :contefists:

Kulusevski with the classic cut in, left foot, mile high wide shot into space.

35m+ superior gifted player right there. Anyone that doesnt think that doesnt know football

Female commentator reckoned that if it had been ten yards lower it would have been in the top right hand corner

If only Mason didn’t piss away our first half by playing an extra midfielder and dropping Son or Richarlison who were absolutely useless. Even if Bissouma wasn’t fit to start, the extra man in Sarr would have helped us.

Emotional Damage GIF by Jennifer Accomando

Back
Top Bottom