Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur, Sat 13th May, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So far Conte’s presser after Southampton proves right. Only snowflakes couldn’t accept the pure truth and coped Conte was the reason we were shit and he disrespected the club bla bla

Yep.

Imagine being called out like that & then every single game afterwards proving the coach right. They've all gone in to their shells and looked pathetic since.

They had a chance to mug him off when he got sacked - treat every game like a final, get top 4 and stick a middle finger up to him. Instead we're gonna end up next to Fulham, Villa and Brighton having looked utterly feckless in every match.

our players are so dumb. They're 1v1 at the wing, against a high line, why not try to dribble towards the corner so that they can exploit the space behind the defence.

It's insane.

Eight place!

Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Travis

After 60 minutes of this ordure I decided to do something more interesting, so I swept the kitchen floor, cleared out the blocked fridge drain hole (not easy) and gave the cats' litter tray an overhaul.

I feel refreshed now.

See we're 2-0 down.

It’s going to be soooo long before we are a good side again. These players are terrible and we have no structure in place to make it any better

Back
Top Bottom