Do we want to keep Kulusevski?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Kulu worth keeping?

• Yes

Votes: 115 66.5%
  • No

Votes: 58 33.5%

• Total voters
I don’t think he’s that slow, and he’s not embarrassed about taking on a defender. Son is fast but will hardly ever take on a defender so he’s completely ineffective at piercing through a parked bus (apart from his three crackers outside the box per season)
he could beat me in a footrace, not that it's anything to be proud of.

100% keep. A new manager and different system will completely change how he plays. He looks like he needs a rest and a different training regime will see him get sharper. He’s so one paced just now but so is Harry,Son,PEH,Skipp

Everyone is wise to his cutting in. Surprised we haven't fucked the inverted thing off and tried him on the left to mix it up.
The midfield has been imbalanced since Bentancur went out, I honestly think this has had an effect on our wide players as Skipp and Sarr do not have the same range of passing as Bentancur or see things as quickly as he does.

We definitely need someone with a better range of passing in there or need Bentancur back quickly.

The midfield has been imbalanced since Bentancur went out, I honestly think this has had an effect on our wide players as Skipp and Sarr do not have the same range of passing as Bentancur or see things as quickly as he does.

We definitely need someone with a better range of passing in there or need Bentancur back quickly.
Correct. Skipp and PEH always look to play a safe pass even when it’s on to pass forward. They are either not brave enough,don’t see it or not good enough to play the forward pass. Bentancur is the opposite as he will play that forward pass that takes out the opposing midfield quickly and gets the likes of deki and sonny on it on the half turn with space to drive. Skipp and PEH are too slow in their passing which allows teams to get set and get in position.

Absolutely. Hoijberg only knows how to pass backwards; Deki's lack of pace was circumvented by outstanding balls over the top by Bentancur. His cutting in worked because it wasn't as telegraphed or we were already ahead on the phase of play. Now he's running at players and then doing it, he's fucked and the defender just says "cheers mate".

Back
Top Bottom