SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still can't believe that there was people who wanted us to defend in a back 4, I mean wtf?

Still can't believe that burke Stellini actually did it away to Newcastle

Brain dead all round

Saw the gooner neighbour (his mrs called him). Fucking pissing him self. Couldn't talk right cause of the tears.
Stood there like a mug ( bit like our defence).
Im normally a bit on the fence re ENIC, but fuck, just go. 20 years, some of the best managers and players in world football in that time. And we end up being embarrassed by the bar codes.
Many players dont deserve to wear the shirt, but the club bought them and the one constant being Enic.
Just go

If he’s a keen gardener try bleach on his favourite flowers

I did that to my female line manager’s hyacinth in our office once after I received an unwarranted (imv) bollocking over something

Just gradually and she kept fussing over it and even took it home one weekend to re-pot it
Everyone else in the office knew what was going on and took the piss out of her as she was a stroppy cow but when it eventually died someone grassed me up!!

I denied it but she never really spoke to me again unless it was about work!

I’ve never liked hyacinths since!!

Then they will lose..

Let's not believe we lost to great quality.

We were garbage in the main.

Any team worth their salt would have p!ssed on us today..
What is this insistence with not giving Newcastle or Howe any sort of respect?

They are really aggressive, first to every ball, technically gifted and scoring for fun. Howe has compounded this by organising their defence.

Going back to a 4 long-term is a good idea. Switching to a 4 for a one off game against a very organised, tough team away from home right at the end of the season was suicide. We do not currently have the personnel for a 4. Dier can't play in a 4, Perisic & Porro basically play like wingers.

After a summer with a shit load of transfers and a whole pre season on a new formation, yes.
A back 4 of Emerson, Romero, Lenglet, Davies wouldnt as bad as the one that played today. This also means we dont have to buy Kulu anymore and let Porro play RM/RW (which helps him as his only decent skill is crossing)

What is this insistence with not giving Newcastle or Howe any sort of respect?

They are really aggressive, first to every ball, technically gifted and scoring for fun. Howe has compounded this by organising their defence.

Howe is English. If he was a foreign coach then all the hipsters would be jizzing themselves in to oblivion over this incredible coach who got Newcastle 3rd place and a cup final in a single season after being close to relegation under Bruce. Look at the hype De Zerbi gets for doing half the job.

He's just a bit unfashionable. The job he did at Bournemouth was also mostly exceptional, took them up from the brink of dropping out of the professional leagues all the way to the Prem and kept them there for years.

Paratici recommended stellini to stay on. Crap appointment.
Yes why did we listen to that fucker!? His head is back with new manager search by doing that. We could have gone for poch right from the start but no fraudster wanted stellini to remain so that we could play that wonderfully attractive football we had seen all season and get us top 4. 10 finals then 9 8,7 think his stopped saying it now.

When he runs , its like hes taking really giant strides with his long legs, but he has barely moved.
I just don’t get why dang or rich have not been given more minutes in the last few games. Kulu has every gane but don’t think his created anything or scored. We should defo not buy use the money for someone like Barnes or Maddison.

It's well known he struggles badly with depression, I put his odd behaviour down to that, perhaps on medication as well. Dyer wasn't much better in fairness, who hired that panel today, what were they thinking?
Not surprised rose is depressed @32 ish with his track record he should be playin prem footie.. not looking for sly digs at us and levy.... ..... His no footballing position ATM doesn't surprise me though...a DJ mate of mine on his last close season with us reckoned he saw rose having a quite 'smoke' at a ibiza night club...NOT what the doc ordered for an ageing wing bac whose prime asset was his pace..

Early season Conte said the schedule would see them fittest at the end of the season…

Wow, what has gone on…
We had over 7 days to prepare for this gane since bmouth debacle. Looks like it wasn’t even one day.
I don’t get stellini at all with his tactics and firnatiin plus his unwilling ness to use the bench. Again tiday danj only comes in at 72 and rich not at all. Jasphet is prbly a better lb than perri but no perri has to start. In CM again he plays PEH and Sarr is the sacrifice for Sanchez. Why not play 4231?

Our coaches love to destroy our players confidence don't they, some of the decisions this season has been at appalling.

Not dropping sonny in woeful form at start of season.

Richy not getting opportunities.
Then dropping Kulu instead of Son for Richy. To destroy kulu confidence.

Same with Bissouma.

Royal just kept getting picked in bad form too until fans turned on him.

Then get Porro in. start him without our usual back 3 with Tanganga coming in aswell (not to be seen again) all while Royal was in form. All while Conte issues. Porro and Danjuma couldn't have arrived at a worse time.

Sarr and Skipp playing well in Milan game due too PEH suspension only For Saar to be dropped and not seen again until today.

Hojbjerg can never be dropped even though I'm genuinely starting to believe he's the worst CM at the club.

Contes interview when we still had so much football to play for.

Danjuma not being given a chance.

The whole Sanchez situation.

Sarr today being hooked after club decided to switch to back 4 because no recognised LB and couldn't use Sanchez after other night.

Lloris coming straight back in the team when Forster was atleast a bit more sure.

Diabolical management this season. That's just of the top of my head. Obviously the players are to blame aswell but shocking none the less
Absolutely spot on. Plus you forgot the disgraceful treatment of Spence and to a lesser degree that of Gil.

Woeful man management.

Back
Top Bottom