SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not to mention Lineker having his weekly smug dig at us throughout the game! I'm sure Jenas & Redknapp will have their say in the coming days too....

Honestly, (apart from Jamie O'Hara, and does he even count?) do we have ANY ex-players in the media that still like us?
Maybe it's just me, but whenever I hear Jenas it sounds to me like he is a Spurs fan. Yes he moans when we're shit - so do we on here - but he never seems gleeful when we lose like most of them are, he seems irritable and unhappy about it. So I'd say Jenas is probably one of the biggest Spurs fans on main media (even though he is very critical this season - understandably).

They’re a well coached, aggressive team with each player giving their all.

Well done Eddie Howe.
Something our expensively paid coach couldn’t be bothered with from pre season to his exit. It’s been an utter waste of 2 years with no real players breaking through or being developed. Virtually no new signing except bent has done anything and others have been discarded by an arrogant cunt of a coach.0

Many laughed at the idea of Eddie Howe after we fired Mourinho and then nuno. But I really think we would had been a very good match to this club. Like I still think potter is.
Nah not having Potter. Sensible guy but doesn’t attack. Will be a rough six months for whoever takes over and if we aren’t scoring goals or getting players fwd, the crowd will turn

Do both im all for a peaceful protest but ENIC only care about money. Do you think joe Lewis will give a shit about a bit of bad publicity from a protest while drinking cocktails in his yacht in the Bahamas?
If he did, he wouldn’t dodge tax, bet against the pound and buy up a shed load of ground in the way he is in South America. Like Rupert Murdock, they don’t give a shit whilst they are lining their pockets.

a few places up and down the league make very little difference to the resale value of Tottenham

None to nip, thankfully!

Yes, I had a fine ol'time... was on cloud 9 for half an hour... :levylol:
Then I checked my phone!
:conteshock::contefacepalm:
Did you have sedative too, or were you brave like me and only gulped the gas when necessary?

This was not just a victory for Newcastle United over a supposed top-four rival, it was an annihilation which may have destroyed Tottenham Hotspur’s pretension as one of English football’s major powers . . . Tottenham could have appointed Howe when he was at Bournemouth, they could have done so when he was out of work after leaving the south coast club, but went down the expensive, big-name, big-ego route instead because they wanted to give the impression of being an elite club. The phrase "if only" does not do justice to this level of farcical decision making.
Daily Telegraph
Friends Hello GIF

Pal, what you're on about? Haven't you read all them fabulous stats from LeParisien LeParisien and all them uber insightful posts by Get in! Get in! that prove unequivocally that Levy isn't and never will be at fault
I can’t help you to read. I have always been very transparent about what does and what doesn’t constitute good performance. I then fit the facts to those principles rather than reacting after every result.

Today hasn’t told us anything new. It’s a humiliating defeat and it feels bad. No one’s happy right now.

Some good news with our shitty fullbacks at last . Dennis Cirkin our left wing academy fullback scored two for Sunderland today

Shame we sold him to Sunderland August 2021 for i guess not much . So when I said good news I meant to type dreadful fucking news

Back
Top Bottom