Next Manager Poll (poll reset 11/04/23)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next Manager

• Rodgers

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • Potter

Votes: 25 6.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 177 42.1%
  • Kompany

Votes: 43 10.2%
  • Slot

Votes: 91 21.7%
  • Postecoglou

Votes: 73 17.4%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 31 7.4%
  • Xabi Alonso

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Stellini

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Frank

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Zidane

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Glasner

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Amorim

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Carrick

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • Schmidt

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
Ok, after watching a bit of Burnley vs Sunderland I am really big on Kompany. Still would rather Nagelsmann or Schmidt, but the man has fucking Burnley playing like peak 16-17 Spurs. He’s legit.

I think he'd be very interesting but another one that if successful would leave us at the drop of a hat when Pep leaves City.

Perhaps Bo Svensosn would be a good option?

He's schooled in the Red Bull system. Has Mainz planted in 8th place in the Bundesliga. Plays an attacking 3-4-2-1 formation with pressing at its core. Young for a manager and with a contract expiring in 2024.

Currently up 3-0 away to Leipzig.

Mainz seems to have a knack for developing good managers. Klopp, Tuchel and now Svensson.
Also Xabi Alonso has done a good job at Leverkusen, would keep an eye on him if we’re actually considering the likes of Kompany or Carrick. I don’t know what’s their style of play, but I saw Leverkusen have a solid xG over the last few games.

Does anyone actually think what PM is saying is even half true?

Genuinely curious.

We will have to give reassurances to whoever the new man is that money from the kane sale will be reinvested. Although, if its going to be Mason/Stellini, then there wont be any need for any reassurance. They would just be happy to be have a management job. (Like Nuno).

Isn't there a massive waiting list? Like ten thousand fans could decide not to renew and it wouldn't be a problem :levylol:
Being on a waiting list and taking up the offer of a season ticket are not the same thing.

I'd also be interested to know how long the average Spurs supporter retains their season ticket in the modern era.

We're heading into choppy water regarding disposable income.

Not a coincidence that so many leeches appear to want to sell the clubs they have been rinsing.

We will have to give reassurances to whoever the new man is that money from the kane sale will be reinvested. Although, if its going to be Mason/Stellini, then there wont be any need for any reassurance. They would just be happy to be have a management job. (Like Nuno).
Would you take an assurance of Levy? The man cannot and should not be trusted.

Being on a waiting list and taking up the offer of a season ticket are not the same thing.

I'd also be interested to know how long the average Spurs supporter retains their season ticket in the modern era.

We're heading into choppy water regarding disposable income.

Not a coincidence that so many leeches appear to want to sell the clubs they have been rinsing.
I think the waiting list only meant something at WHL when you would move about 1k up the list every year. Now you get offered one if you’re 50k on the list.

Would you take an assurance of Levy? The man cannot and should not be trusted.
It's really unbelievable Conte allowed himself to be snookered by the notion of Levy's willingness to compete at the sharp end of the PL pecking order.

I get why Mourinho took the job, I have no idea why Conte did.

Nagelsmann would be an absolute fool to entertain our interest.

No matter who we get in unless we can sign some well proven players we will struggle as players are not interested in five year plans .That is a problem we have with a project manager but of course we had no joy with our so called elite managers raking in a pile of money as well so its a real muddle we are in yet again .

I think the waiting list only meant something at WHL when you would move about 1k up the list every year. Now you get offered one if you’re 50k on the list.
The high ticket prices are over in the near future if Levy wants to sell 62k tickets for home games against Bournemouth, Brighton, Burnley etc while employing btech managers and playing Dier and Davies in a back 3.

The jig is up.

It's really unbelievable Conte allowed himself to be snookered by the notion of Levy's willingness to compete at the sharp end of the PL pecking order.

I get why Mourinho took the job, I have no idea why Conte did.

Nagelsmann would be an absolute fool to entertain our interest.
Levy will say, whatever is needed to get his man, knowing full well that, he has no intention of delivering it or most of it.
I think, a lot of potential candidates are, waking up to how levy pulls the wool over people's eyes.
Nagelsman would indeed be bonkers, to work with a parasite like levy, club isn't geared for success as the past 22 years have shown.
Enics involvement in the club, is to fatten it up for eventual sale, the sooner the better imo.

Back
Top Bottom