Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He could have said

"Yet another serial winning manager has become a failure under my stewardship, further enhancing our status as the banter club of England, and, as a result, I would like to apologise to our incredibly loyal and patient fans as we embark on our mission to sell the football club to more ambitious owners who prioritise your football team over other, unrelated interests"

He would have gained a lot more respect with a statement like that.

And given the fans a lot more hope for an exciting future

1000%

That's what we really need, not yet another fruitless search for the next ex-Spurs manager.

Always hoped you was a woman.

Ron Burgundy What GIF

What's contes legacy at Tottenham....banning ketchup. He sucked life out of Son imo. Hopefully next season we will see the player we want from bissouma. Think hes a good player like porro. And give danjuma a chance to showcase.
You can hate Conte all you want, but he hasn't been the problem at Spurs for the last 20 years

Serious question, do you blame our failure to progress in this year's FA Cup on ENIC?

Yes. Our squad doesn't have a winning mentality and this stretches back to their entire tenure.

There isn't a winning culture at our club and this stems from the top.

If we'd won loads of stuff before Conte took over then I would be laying all the blame on the manager. But we haven't so it's clear that he wasn't the issue, hell he wasn't even in the country when we lost that game!

Yes. Our squad doesn't have a winning mentality and this stretches back to their entire tenure.

There isn't a winning culture at our club and this stems from the top.

If we'd won loads of stuff before Conte took over then I would be laying all the blame on the manager. But we haven't so it's clear that he wasn't the issue, hell he wasn't even in the country when we lost that game!

I don't think Conte or any manager is the issue

But he was an issue though and he practically gave up last week, most probably to preserve his reputation and ego.

Everyone and their dog knows the owners are the problem, but I think it's fair to expect people to discuss the merits of a manager in a thread about the fucking manager.

Back
Top Bottom