Southampton v Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 18th March | KO: 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Giving up a 1-3 lead confirms all we need to know.

Dier, and Lenglet need to go.

You can't blame Conte for the shit show this pair put on game after game.

A 1-3 lead away from home against any team should be defended.
I could blame him for playing 3 of these at the same time every game, maybe. You're right though, these guys are poor.

But I still lay a lot of blame at Conte's feet. His defensive tactics against teams like this is unforgivable.

Why bother to turn up to a game at all if the ref is just gonna give the opposition a free equalizing goal 2 minutes from the end?

Why bother training, picking a squad, run around risk injury? Just tell us ahead of time so we can save our energy.

couldnt care less about the shit muggy decision by the ref…

Done with this footie. Backed it for way too long.. but it has to change.

Elite manager telling this squad with kane, son, perisic, kulu, porro etc, to sit back and soak up pressure against a team bottom of the league. Some elite management that is.

Just make a f***** change.

Hate My Life I Give Up GIF

Difficult to win when that sort of shit decision goes against you. That said, we dropped the ball on this and failed to capitalise with a decent lead. Kind of on all of them today, except Forster who did really well.

That was shit performance. Against a shit team. Where a shit player like Walcott did damage to a shit team ! Managed by a shit manager. Owned by shit owners.

Overall Shit result. Shit defending. Shit shit shit shit and more shit.

Conte brings on Sarr and Royle to close out the game and it back fires worse than a 79 Capri.

Top 4 my arse. Bottom club were just as good as us. Idiotic result. Really abysmal.

Genuinely just tired and exasperated with it. Nothing positive around this fucking or club right now. Just pray daily I wake up and ENIC and Conte have gone along with about 7 oxygen thief's in that squad

Back
Top Bottom