Southampton v Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 18th March | KO: 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Disgusting decision but 3-1 up with 10 mins to go against the bottom team and cant get the job done.

Last week 3-0 up and if not for the missed pen by Forest would have been 3-2.

We arent going to beat Newcastle, Liverpool and Utd in the run in playing like this

Last edited:
Don't know why I force myself to watch every week. Utter madness.

Can't wait for the season to end.
Didnt bother today. Half followed it on here, just cant be arsed. One of the worst seasons i can remember despite the league position, no real highlights, stodgy going forward, hapless at the back and just so bloody dull. Nothing to like about the club at the moment.

Last edited:
Jose Mourinho, Antonio Conte, Gareth Bale and Harry Kane etc all fail to win a single trophy between during their careers at this football .

Wow!

Something rotten at the top of this football club and it fucking stinks

Didn't watch the game. But I sense a whole Lot of Love for Conté.

We must've defended excellently with our world class defenders Levy wants to give a new contract to.

Giving up a 1-3 lead confirms all we need to know.

Dier, and Lenglet need to go.

You can't blame Conte for the shit show this pair put on game after game.

A 1-3 lead away from home against any team should be defended.

Disgusting decision but 3-1 up with 10 ins to go against the bottom team and cant get the job done.

We arent going to beat Newcastle, Liverpool and Utd in the run in playing like this

Disgusting decision but 3-1 up with 10 mins to go against the bottom team and cant get the job done.

Last edited:
Giving up a 1-3 lead confirms all we need to know.

Dier, and Lenglet need to go.

You can't blame Conte for the shit show this pair put on game after game.

A 1-3 lead away from home against any team should be defended.

Back
Top Bottom