Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I could take him leaving with a bit of chaos if we had actually won something but we seem to be in a complete mess from top to bottom with an huge job ahead over a few years for the next guy in .
It really is a daunting challenge for any potential manager coming in . Plus the fact , they will all be aware of working under Levys restraints . It will take a brave man , albeit it a very well paid one

It really is a daunting challenge for any potential manager coming in . Plus the fact , they will all be aware of working under Levys restraints . It will take a brave man , albeit it a very well paid one
Tends to fit anyone who wants one last hurrah before retirement, because you aren't getting a top job after ENIC have chewed you up and spat you back out.

Cunte on his future​

Again my future. In this moment, the most important thing is to be focused on the league. You know what is my opinion, what is my desire. I say to you a lot of times that the situation that I have found, and we are far to aspire to be competitive to fight to win. I repeat this for a long time. We need time and patience. I see the environment has no patience or the environment does not want to see the reality. The club knows very well what is my situation and they know what are my thoughts. We can't do miracles. If I am to take the people as a target. I am not this person. The reality is this.

We'll see what happens in the future. I'm not stupid to kill myself. Until the end though I am ready to die for this club but then we'll see, I'm not too stupid to keep killing myself.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Cunte on his future​

Again my future. In this moment, the most important thing is to be focused on the league. You know what is my opinion, what is my desire. I say to you a lot of times that the situation that I have found, and we are far to aspire to be competitive to fight to win. I repeat this for a long time. We need time and patience. I see the environment has no patience or the environment does not want to see the reality. The club knows very well what is my situation and they know what are my thoughts. We can't do miracles. If I am to take the people as a target. I am not this person. The reality is this.

We'll see what happens in the future. I'm not stupid to kill myself. Until the end though I am ready to die for this club but then we'll see, I'm not too stupid to keep killing myself.
:contearms:

Cunte on his future​

Who knew beating Sheffield and Nottingham fucking Forest takes a miracle?

Cunte on that booed substitution​

We had three strikers, we continued to play with three strikers. We played with Porro. We played with a 3-4-3 [before], without [11 players], we played with 3-2-3.

But if you win the game it is because you only have strikers? We have to find in every moment to risk but not to lose the balance. Then we had the chance. If you think that we can play with four strikers, with 2-2-4 and if you think so with the counter attack and the space. well...

I think I do my job and everyone has to do their job. I think that I have a career behind me and the experience to try to make the best decision. Then I repeat and you can accept or not. The reality to risk to score and if you score one goal you go into 30 minutes with four strikers. I understand the fans but I'm the coach and I always have to find the best solution for the team.

We had three strikers, we continued to play with three strikers. We played with Porro. We played with a 3-4-3 [before], without [11 players], we played with 3-2-3.

But if you win the game it is because you only have strikers? We have to find in every moment to risk but not to lose the balance. Then we had the chance. If you think that we can play with four strikers, with 2-2-4 and if you think so with the counter attack and the space. well...

I think I do my job and everyone has to do their job. I think that I have a career behind me and the experience to try to make the best decision. Then I repeat and you can accept or not. The reality to risk to score and if you score one goal you go into 30 minutes with four strikers. I understand the fans but I'm the coach and I always have to find the best solution for the team.
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

nonsensical .

if we score with 4 strikers and take it to extra time, THEN you can quite easily sub on sanchez for one of the 4.

Back
Top Bottom