Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So excited to see the first 'he's gone' post on here.
Most of the posters on here at the minute...

giphy.webp

Basically our choices are:
1. Let Conté manage the side until the end of the year. His heart doesn’t appear in it and he’s clearly lost at least some of the dressing room.
2. Sack him (or terminate by ‘mutual consent’) now and appoint a permanent manager. This will limit our choice to ‘out of work’ candidates.
3. Sack him (or terminate by ‘mutual consent’) now and appoint a caretaker. This will give us more flexibility in whom we hire in the summer.

If we’ve made up our mind to give Poch or Tuchel the job that let’s do it now otherwise I’m for option 3. However, that would mean a less experienced coach trying to get us to 4th and back to the Champions League (although I don’t think it’s in us to qualify).

i tend to think levy and the board won't like the look of sacking him after surgery and losing 3 friends this year. i guess if they think a new manager bounce will save top 4 it could happen but that's not really a sure thing by any stretch. much more likely they punt to the summer i think

You need some tough love. Put football in perspective. I get over Spurs losses very quickly because I have lost far more in my life and bounced back.
I won't go into detail but my team going through a rough patch pales into insignificance up against any real hardship I have faced.
You're so right. Whenever we lose, I just look at my bank balance and realise there are far more depressing things than Spurs

Fuck Antonio Conte. Seriously. His interview last night showed he has zilch respect for the institution that is Tottenham Hotspur and for us fans. He never liked the club, let alone love it. He turned us down to begin with, only to make a u-turn months later when Levy had added a few 0s to his monthly cheque. That is blatantly obvious that he only came for the cash.

So yeah fuck him. He was never right for us, same as Mourinho. Both fucking dinosaurs who thrive on putting players down and who need zillions available to buy the world's best, otherwise they don't win shit. Klopp and Pep are proper manager, proper football coaches (despite the money being insane there). Conte is ways behind them.

Just one thing, Wiggy...don't forget to take Baldy with you on your way out. Grazie. Not.

Yeah, interesting to see what the approach is next year to whatever cups we're in. Poch, if returning, may suddenly need a newfound love for the Europa League if he doesn't want to fuck the fans off early on.
I'm usually of thr opinion it hurts your chances of top 4 unless you have a really strong squad.
But Woolwich aren't showing signs of wearing out

Fuck Antonio Conte. Seriously. His interview last night showed he has zilch respect for the institution that is Tottenham Hotspur and for us fans. He never liked the club, let alone love it. He turned us down to begin with, only to make a u-turn months later when Levy had added a few 0s to his monthly cheque. That is blatantly obvious that he only came for the cash.

So yeah fuck him. He was never right for us, same as Mourinho. Both fucking dinosaurs who thrive on putting players down and who need zillions available to buy the world's best, otherwise they don't win shit. Klopp and Pep are proper manager, proper football coaches (despite the money being insane there). Conte is ways behind them.

Just one thing, Wiggy...don't forget to take Baldy with you on your way out. Grazie. Not.
Conte is attempting to embarrass Levy into sacking him and paying compensation.

Levy has brought this on himself.

This grubby penny pincher will allow Spurs to be dragged through the dirt rather than pay off the mercenary he was forced to hire to fuck off quietly.

Levy deserves it too for treating a good man like Martin Jol so shabbily.

What goes around.

Levy actually owes Conte.

Conte agreeing to manage Spurs bought Levy an 18 month reprieve for 30 million in wages.

Conte has earned his bounty.

The cheap bastard running Spurs is right back where he was when Conte did him a favour.

What beggars belief is that many will now settle for a 'project manager' and some entertaining football which will buy Levy and ENIC another 18 months.

Conte is just another symptom.

Spurs need a cure for the 22 year disease we have been afflicted with.

Conte is attempting to embarrass Levy into sacking him and paying compensation.

Levy has brought this on himself.

This grubby penny pincher will allow Spurs to be dragged through the dirt rather than pay off the mercenary he was forced to hire to fuck off quietly.

Levy deserves it too for treating a good man like Martin Jol so shabbily.

What goes around.

Levy actually owes Conte.

Conte agreeing to manage Spurs bought Levy an 18 month reprieve for 30 million in wages.

Conte has earned his bounty.

The cheap bastard running Spurs is right back where he was when Conte did him a favour.

What beggars belief is that many will now settle for a 'project manager' and some entertaining football which will buy Levy and ENIC another 18 months.

Conte is just another symptom.

Spurs need a cure for the 22 year disease we have been afflicted with.

Worst poem ever.

i tend to think levy and the board won't like the look of sacking him after surgery and losing 3 friends this year. i guess if they think a new manager bounce will save top 4 it could happen but that's not really a sure thing by any stretch. much more likely they punt to the summer i think

I tend to think, you're forgetting how Jol was sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom