Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can anyone think of 1 good reason as to why they might be keeping him? Levy and the board are 100% responsible for this, regardless of what you think of Conte, he’s not going to walk away from millions. The useless bald cunt at the top has the power to stop him but he’s sitting doing nothing.
Make It Rain Money GIF by Tim and Eric

He needs to be sacked today.

He’s lost the players. He’s lost the fans. The football is shit and we know he’s going anyway at the end of the season.
Yep . The only possible way he can stay beyond the week, for me, is to sign the contract extension and issue a rallying cry to the players that he's here for the foreseeable.
But he won't, so off you jog wiggy.

Out of League cup to Forest
Out of FA cup to Sheff UTD
Out of Champions League to AC Milan.

If anyone can defend Conte then I give up
Losing 1-0 to Milan, on the face of it, isn't a sackable offence in itself. But limping out to Forest and Sheffield, then his claims last night that we can't compete, are good enough evidence he needs to go for me.

Imagine having a manager who sees opportunity in the likes of…

Danjuma
Gil
Sarr
Bissouma
Richie

… someone who could build, nurture and grow a new generation of exciting young talent.

We have some of the top youngsters in Europe on our books and we’re still clogging along with the old crap who fail week after week.

Can anyone think of 1 good reason as to why they might be keeping him? Levy and the board are 100% responsible for this, regardless of what you think of Conte, he’s not going to walk away from millions. The useless bald cunt at the top has the power to stop him but he’s sitting doing nothing.
Poch is booked up with golf til April, so a few more weeks of Conte will have to do.

it's not conte's prerogative, it is like that for all the football coaches.
just as reminder: we are paying nuno espirito santo right now
That changes nothing. He's well paid to manage this football club. He's making decisions and making public comments purely designed to get him sacked. I couldn't give a shit about his perogative, if he had any pride he'd walk now rather than play shitty games with the chairman.

Of course, I'd rather the chairman went as well but we can only deal with one baldy at a time here.

What is the point of him seeing out the season? Poch and Enrique are available right now, go get one of them in. Will raise morale in the fan base a bit and they have 12 games with a favourable run in to try get champs for next season and figure out who fits their style and who they want out in the summer.

But no we’re gonna waste this opportunity and just let him see out the season, whilst the whole club is toxic and we already know whatever happens he’s off in May.

As soon as we lost to Sheffield United they should of been on the phone with someone lined up in case we went out champs.

What is the point of him seeing out the season? Poch and Enrique are available right now, go get one of them in. Will raise morale in the fan base a bit and they have 12 games with a favourable run in to try get champs for next season and figure out who fits their style and who they want out in the summer.

But no we’re gonna waste this opportunity and just let him see out the season, whilst the whole club is toxic and we already know whatever happens he’s off in May.

As soon as we lost to Sheffield United they should of been on the phone with someone lined up in case we went out champs.
Unless it's not Poch.......

Back
Top Bottom