Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some of our players are brainless though and most have been dealt with but consider Forster for a minute

During the game he was ok and made a couple of saves and I’m certainly not blaming him for the defeat

But during the dying seconds he was on the edge of our area and the ball was coming towards him being chased by a couple of attackers

All he had to do was take a step back and pick the fucking thing up and we could have resumed play

But oh no he fucking lumped it into touch this giving them possession again and game over

Clueless and typical of our performance on the night

Fuck off Cunte and don’t come back

Out of the tube and half expecting to find out that Conte had been sacked.

Mixture of anger, apathy and (thankfully) gallows humour in the ground tonight. The ‘effort’ and ‘skill’ not to mention ‘tactical acumen’ was so lamentable it was comical.

The club, the players and the manager embarrassed themselves globally tonight. It was weak and pathetic. This AC Milan are very average indeed but had no real worries. Not even the intimidating bear-pit of the F1 Beyoncé dome could rattle them.

I’ve said it recently and I’ll repeat the General’s words, “there used to be a football club over there”.

I really don’t know where Tottenham Hotspur goes from here?

I know I’m terrible for this, but I’m sick of seeing Ben Davies playing for Tottenham. He’s bang average player. His last 15 minutes were some of the worst I’ve seen him st Spurs. Shambles.

Most of them were shit, but he’s been here for almost 10 years. I had enough.
This club celebrates and encourages mediocrity

No wonder he and many others have stuck around so long

I know I’m terrible for this, but I’m sick of seeing Ben Davies playing for Tottenham. He’s bang average player. His last 15 minutes were some of the worst I’ve seen him st Spurs. Shambles.

Most of them were shit, but he’s been here for almost 10 years. I had enough.
The man said he doesn't understand why teams sign players. I repeat...

the man said he doesn't understand why teams sign players.

If that doesn't let you know the mentality of the man then I don't know what will.

Skipp, Porro, Emerson are the only ones that can walk off with their head held up high.

What I'd give to have Sarr instead of Son and play a 4-3-3 when the game was crying for it.

Give me Poch. At least let's be entertaining while we fail.
I'd add PEH, central midfield wasn't the problem. I thought he and Skippy did the best they could

Out of the tube and half expecting to find out that Conte had been sacked.

Mixture of anger, apathy and (thankfully) gallows humour in the ground tonight. The ‘effort’ and ‘skill’ not to mention ‘tactical acumen’ was so lamentable it was comical.

The club, the players and the manager embarrassed themselves globally tonight. It was weak and pathetic. This AC Milan are very average indeed but had no real worries. Not even the intimidating bear-pit of the F1 Beyoncé dome could rattle them.

I’ve said it recently and I’ll repeat the General’s words, “there used to be a football club over there”.

I really don’t know where Tottenham Hotspur goes from here?

Apparently Conte saying that our attack can improve!!!!!!

So it was logical then to take Kulu off and bring Sanchez on with ten minutes to go

Fuck off Wiggy

Cunt

Write the next two seasons off.

Play a 4/3/3 or 4/2/3/1 that demands constant pressing, quick passing and develop a side that looks to play the majority of the game in the opposition half.

I categorically do not want to see us sign any manager that looks to control the game ‘out of possession’.

It’s hideous. It might work elsewhere, but it will never succeed at Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom