Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not going tonight due to a clash with a training course. Sold my Ticket in 5 minutes on exchange, so lots of appetite for this game it would seem. This was Sunday.

Then 2nd day of the course yesterday get told it is finishing early today..... grrr. Spursy..

Just don't know what we are going to get with this team, it still seems surreal where we are in the league, given some of the piss poor performances.

COYS
Probably Milan fans, neutrals or K Boy selfie cunts

It's all gonna be kicking off tonight on the High Road!
snowball-fight.gif

More chance of Liverpool overturning their 3 goal deficit against Madrid, away from home than us winning.

We don't have one player who turns up on amy night and can deliver a game-winning performance.

I'm all hope over any sense of expectation..

Last edited:
Forster
Royal - Romero - Lenglet - Davies - Perisic
Skipp - Hojbjerg
Kulusevski - Kane - Richarlison

Let’s go
Wow. Maybe that's the best we can offer.

But let's face it, that's a desperately week looking line up for a Champions League tie.
Paper thin and hideously under invested.

Let's hope the boys can play above themselves and revoke the spirit of Amsterdam!

:contefists:

Wow. Maybe that's the best we can offer.

But let's face it, that's a desperately week looking line up for a Champions League tie.
Paper thin and hideously under invested.

Let's hope the boys can play above themselves and revoke the spirit of Amsterdam!

:contefists:
We've always got a chance when we have a player of Emerson's quality on the pitch.

Life has conspired to arrange for me to completely miss even watching any of our recent defeats, so perhaps it's all actually my fault? In which case, never fear, I'm going in person tonight.

Actually, my sole expectation is.... it's gonna be so cold.
snow penguin GIF

If you can't get a bit worked up for a European Cup tie that's in the balance against seven-time winners AC Milan under the lights at WHL then there's something wrong with you.

And that's a fact that you can build a house on.

YIDS

Back
Top Bottom