Tottenham Hotspur v Chav tastic Ass holes FC. Sunday 26th Feb, 1.30 pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't lie.

A win is a win and that was a win against Chelsea. A good win however it is achieved.

However; that is the worst Chelsea side / performance I have witnessed since the early nineties.

First half was a difficult watch. Two poor teams.

Second half Spurs were better than we were in the first half and better than Chelsea.

Took too long to get the second goal. Chelsea were there for the taking / a good humping.

Spurs left the door open until Kane scored the 2nd.

Pleased for Skipp but I want to be entertained watching Spurs.
Worst chelsea ive seen in two decades odd because they always raise their game against us. Glad to see us get in to them, that’s how you fix the Superiority/ inferiority issue. Need that every time we face them.

I'm claiming an assist for the sterling goal. Called him a midget cunt from the first row behind the goal just as the corner came in. Clearly his ego was so hurt he forgot to track Kane. You're welcome

The fact that he was left marking Kane on a corner is dreadful on their part.

Today is a good day
do ya thang GIF by Ice Cube

Wonderful, truly wonderful. Turning point was Thiago Silva going off. We were second best before, after that we really grew through the first half I thought and finished it the better team over the 45.

Second half we were outstanding from the whistle. Don't know about you but I was never really worried, a rare thing in this fixture.

Hard to pick a MotM - I think Sky gave it to Skippy, and well deserved, but others were at the very top of their game - Romero, Emerson, Kane... All the others played their part too, and let's have some love for Eric Dier, who I thought had a great game. Cracking pass (I believe the young 'uns call it quarterbacking) to Davies to set up the first goal.

Last edited:
I can't lie.

A win is a win and that was a win against Chelsea. A good win however it is achieved.

However; that is the worst Chelsea side / performance I have witnessed since the early nineties.

First half was a difficult watch. Two poor teams.

Second half Spurs were better than we were in the first half and better than Chelsea.

Took too long to get the second goal. Chelsea were there for the taking / a good humping.

Spurs left the door open until Kane scored the 2nd.

Pleased for Skipp but I want to be entertained watching Spurs.
If you were not entertained as a spurs fan watching that there is no hope for you

Back
Top Bottom