Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United. Sunday 19th Feb 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You seriously think he has picked this lineup?
No, but I bet he's been on this forum....
C'mon, which one of you is Stellini???

In other news, I THINK I just saw Cass Pennant outside the Beavertown/Corner Pin... he was chatting to some equally 60-summit 'handy' looking Spurs fan... Fink they've got 'istory, but they were both very cordial!

Can't be sure it was him, and didn't wanna ask for fear of being accused of being racist in case it wasn't....
.... but I'm sure it was him...
If not, then it was his double!
They must have lifted his stadium ban!

No I think its OK. Skipp can run his socks off then Sarr take over later. Skipp is probably more savvy and experienced.
Sarr ran for the full 90 minutes the other day. He has a great engine. We need to play him as much as we can if he is to develop into the player he could be. Bringing him on for a few minutes here and there will slow that development

Totally agree but tabitha he needs a run of games before we can fully make a judgment on him. Thing is it's unlikely he'll get that.......
No his not gonna get minutes and his cost £45M that conte was happy for us to spend. Hope we win but that staring 11 including Richie is so uninspiring. I reckon I will be the usual dog shite passing, give up any poccession and hope for a counter. Although we have no pace in that line up. Richalison has to deliver for £60M and not just fall over at merest touch or be offside. Conte is really the most boring manager ever. Not even Dino mk1 would play that 11.

That's the starting 11. We have 5 subs to switch to more attacking bias later in the game. I would lean towards safety and a clean sheet first half at least.

It’s not safety first in reality though as we will concede the possession defend deep and probably gift them a goal through a mistake.
Then we will push 20 yards up the pitch and start attacking them and suddenly look a much better team

Sarr ran for the full 90 minutes the other day. He has a great engine. We need to play him as much as we can if he is to develop into the player he could be. Bringing him on for a few minutes here and there will slow that development
but skipp ran for 90 mins aswell, the thinking must be sub skipp with sarr when skipp starts to drop

Skipp and Hojbjerg midfield sounds like an utter disaster. Too similar. I’m fine with Porro coming off the bench. Davies LWB will probably be decent. Thank fuck Richy is playing.
Skipp and PEH combined very well with each-other until Skipp got injured last season. I don't mind that as a partnership at all, although I would've liked to see Skipp-Sarr again.

Skipp and PEH combined very well with each-other until Skipp got injured last season. I don't mind that as a partnership at all, although I would've liked to see Skipp-Sarr again.
You mean to say that they were the midfield of our worst ever period in the league.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

but skipp ran for 90 mins aswell, the thinking must be sub skipp with sarr when skipp starts to drop
Yes Skipp did well but Sarr has more potential and we need to make sure he realises that potential by playing him. If we play a two in midfield we need some athleticism in there that Sarr offers. Not sure what he has to do to get a run in the team tbf.

Back
Top Bottom