Leicester City vs Spurs - Saturday 11th Feb, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just checked that no team in the current top 12 places has concedeed more than us. What a disgraceful stat for a so-called top four challenger.

Honestly, looking at that defensive line-up today that was a relegation quality backline

100%, I would add you’d actually play less of the shite defenders. Yet conte likes to play as many of them as possible. Meaning the players who are actually better in midfield and attack are limited in their selection.
Surely any idiot even inspector clouseau would notice that if you have crap defenders then try not to play as many of them as possible. To further augment this he packs the bench with defenders as well. How many games have we seen Sarr, white, Soence, all miss out on bench.
Hey hey hey.....Clouseau was a genious!

inspector clouseau GIF

100%, I would add you’d actually play less of the shite defenders. Yet conte likes to play as many of them as possible. Meaning the players who are actually better in midfield and attack are limited in their selection.
Surely any idiot even inspector clouseau would notice that if you have crap defenders then try not to play as many of them as possible. To further augment this he packs the bench with defenders as well. How many games have we seen Sarr, white, Soence, all miss out on bench.
Oh my word, now you will get the back-5 brigade on your back!!

Oh No GIF by The Maury Show

Just checked that no team in the current top 12 places has concedeed more than us. What a disgraceful stat for a so-called top four challenger.

Honestly, looking at that defensive line-up today that was a relegation quality backline
We are 3rd in goals scored, and 15th in goals conceded! That´s crazy numbers!

Third in goals scored despite playing a defensive style of football, what might of been if we had played attacking football???

And 15th in goals conceded while playing defensive football, that´s just insane for a supposed top6 team

We probably will go on a good run now, just like last season. Maybe even get 4th. But that’s the problem with these players.

To truly compete with the best you have to play with the intensity that we did against City in every single game. They don’t want to do that. They think they have the right to take it easy in some matches. So this is what we get.
Fixed it for you!
Waynes World Yes GIF

1. Conte gets out-coached by every manager
2. You should be
3. How many wake up calls does this team need? They have had plenty the last 4 years without improving. We need to sell 8-10 of them who never "wakes up"
1. Conte doesn't get out-coached by every manager. Look at our goals conceded this season, most of them are blunders (not today).
2. I gave my reasons why.
3. It's not a wake-up call to the usual suspects, it's a wake-up call to Conte and the cunt upstairs.

Went to the game yesterday with my wife-great atmosphere pre game outside the away pub (Counting House) but impossible to get a drink inside. Then the game….. started reasonably brightly and took a deserved lead only to completely fall apart and be ripped to shreds by Leicester on numerous occasions. I walked out thinking it was the worst away performance I had witnessed in recent times then realised it was exactly the same at Man U earlier this season when we lost two nil (and could/should have conceded five or six) .I have been firmly anti Conte for months -as Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor once said ‘ life is too short to watch Conte ball’- and want him gone sooner rather than later.
For our sins my wife and I are flying to Milan on Monday for the game-we will travel more in hope than expectation but all we ask is the team put in a proper shift .COYS!!

In South Africa for a few weeks. I've never been more grateful for load-shedding preventing me from watching a game live. At least the highlights are short, sharp and damn disgraceful

Credit where it’s do, Leicester we’re excellent, but without Kane bailing us out we are terrible
This has ultimately been the story of the last few years, with Son in that sentence too. We are fifth because Kane has been having a great return, goals wise. In previous years Son scores when Kane doesn't.

The link between the two which was so immense is off.

Without either or both firing we are absolutely wank.

I knew after the City result, it was going to be normal service resumed, I didn't think we would get hammered like that though, very embarrassing, we have serious problems.

Back
Top Bottom