Spurs v Man City - Sunday 5th Feb, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Im protesting by having a pint of shandy. I know its not hardcore, but i have tbe alcohol tolerance of a 5 year old.
4-0. Let city beat the scum themselves. We still have our own priorities.

That was clearly and very obviously the OP's point but the replier tried to twist it to suit his own agenda

You'd think so given the Kane contract situation, it would be nice to see us rotating our forward line occasionally
Yeah funny how, some are happy with the way things are, no ambition or fight in any of them.
These are the people that Levy wants walking through the megastores doors every other week.

Liverpool fans protested their previous owners years ago and went on to win the PL and CL under a new regime. Theres levels to this. The expectation is different.

Unfortunately large sections of docile Spurs sheep are still just happy to sit in the stands eating prawn sandwiches and enjoying their trip out to London and visiting a nice shiny new stadium. And thats as far as the football goes.

Raise the expectation.
Liverpool fans are now protesting their current owners who delivered them every fucking trophy going.

Entitled wankers

I have no factual basis for this but I think he has it written within his contract that he has to start if fit, unless he agrees to be dropped.

I heard Ben Foster talking about such clauses on a podcast so pretty confident they exist.

Nevertheless let’s hope Preston is the start of a purple patch for Son!

He got dropped vs Leicester and didn’t look too happy about it

Weak ass lineup.

Genuinely feel like we’re gunna get absolutely turned over today

You read down the list today and you see the names

Hugo
Dier
Davies
Royal
PEH

Regret Ugh GIF by ABC Network

Strangely relaxed about this. We have a good recent record against this lot but if we lose they get closer to the shit. Always want to win but no real dramas if we don’t for me

Back
Top Bottom