FA Cup -Preston (A) 28/01 - 6PMKO BBC1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pretty fantastic day, apart from getting drenched, the only disappointment was by 5pm they had run out of butter pies!! The non vegetarian alternative of meat and potato was decent enough though !

Son Heung-min best player at Deepdale I have ever seen (nearly 40 years of watching nobbers) His movement, positioning and finishing was truly outstanding!

Every credit to Spurs and wish you well for the rest of the season

Just about got to my seat as we kicked off, as I waited for 35 minutes to get served with a butter pie! The service at the counter I queued up was appalling. Mind you it was really tasty, wonder if you can get them on Deliveroo??
Good performance, Hot Rod makes a huge difference. Deki was as rusty as an old nail, hopefully he will get back to his best with some more game time.
So pleased for Sonny, lovely goals, he needed that performance as much as we did.
Was it wrong for me to feel a lot more comfortable with Forster in goal? Nice cameo from Danjuma.
The highlight of the game was the lad who ran on the pitch and took a couple of selfies with our players. I know I shouldn't but it did make me chuckle.
Hope to get back to Lea Valley before midnight. Safe journey home everyone :)

Just about got to my seat as we kicked off, as I waited for 35 minutes to get served with a butter pie! The service at the counter I queued up was appalling. Mind you it was really tasty, wonder if you can get them on Deliveroo??
Good performance, Hot Rod makes a huge difference. Deki was as rusty as an old nail, hopefully he will get back to his best with some more game time.
So pleased for Sonny, lovely goals, he needed that performance as much as we did.
Was it wrong for me to feel a lot more comfortable with Forster in goal? Nice cameo from Danjuma.
The highlight of the game was the lad who ran on the pitch and took a couple of selfies with our players. I know I shouldn't but it did make me chuckle.
Fans were brilliant again.. Give yourself a pat on the back

Son Heung-min best player at Deepdale I have ever seen (nearly 40 years of watching nobbers) His movement, positioning and finishing was truly outstanding!

Yeah we love him mate. Lovely bloke to go with it too.

Packed house for you guys tonight & sounded like the Londoners did a good turn for your butter pie merchants.

Good luck with the season. All the best to you and yours

Likewise.... Good luck.

What impression did you get from the vibes on the pitch, between the players?
All seem really United and worked hard for each other some thing I felt we also did against Fulham - danjuma could be a crowd favourite celebrating his goal with the fans - Kane came over on his own to applaud the fans so I assume he is leaving for Man U
😂😂

The queues were massive but well done on getting a famous butter pie!! Hope you enjoyed it.

I'm thinking we win are winning the fa Cup and champions league now.

We've rolled Preston over. It's going to happen.
Seriously though if city, United, Liverpool & Newcastle get drawn against each other then we only only have to beat one of them.
5th round draw. United away!

Dave nugent is fuming!

Sorry for bitching about the lineup guys

:mourbye:

Wonderful night, so many positives:

-we're in 5th round
-away support made it home atmosphere (maybe better)
-great double for Son
-debut goal from Danjuma
-clean sheet
-Skipp da doo the yiddo kangaroo
-players rested for Citeh
-double still on

2nd Half FC are on their way to Wembley, COYS!

Back
Top Bottom