Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's next?

Delicious cricket and mealworm burger with a spicy sricarcha mayo?

Fuck this club
A very green strategy , zero fan carbon footprint if they drive them all away. Next manager Greta Thunberg, apparently willing to take over as we won’t be flying around Europe next season adding to our carbon footprint.

Club Zero

Zero Carbon
Zero Trophies
Zero signings
Zero class
Zero hope
Zero hair
Zero strategy

Spurs Zero Man City six
Spurs Zero. Blah Blah Blah five

No offsets needed straight to Zero in ENIC TOWN

Last edited:
Haha it’s true tho. Your ignorance is baffling

Yes Penfold Pinhead pays himself an inflated salary, but other than that nothing is being creamed off UNTIL they sell

They may leverage the value of the club for other investments but I don’t see that anywhere
His wages come from the club. His wages and bonus every year are based on profit.
Profit. Not success on the pitch.

How do we still not have a naming rights deal for the stadium? Approaching 4 years on from the stadium opening and we still don’t have one. What does Levy do all day?
Because Levy almost certainly got greedy, wanted a world record deal and then covid happened.
Who's going to pay hundreds of millions on a stadium name when that shit could go.

Ffs this is so fucking shite.

Either Sort out the managers contract and get the players he wants

or move on and get someone else in and get the players DOF wants.

This sitting in Limbo in a transfer window is utter bollocks

Absolute incompetence.

Don’t listen to them, they are wrong. We must be the most patient fans in the top division of English football. It’s part of our problem. The fanbase is so apathetic, trouble is, can you blame us. We’ve been ground down by ENIC every year for two decades and this is where it gets us. I’m far from convinced they want to sell us and let us move on from them.
I think you are right, we have all got so use to shit that results like last night, along with poor decisions/transfer windows have become accepted.

Not sure if that will work. Best thing is anti levy chants during games. Thats the only thing that gets him to do stuff.
Couldn't agree more. I remember some of the more devout Levy followers mocking the Levy out chants during the Nuno era. If we all followed their example, the beard would probably still be manager today!

Back
Top Bottom