Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy must now be seeing next season CL £60M disappearing , and any money from the other euro comp's just about covers costs, we don't have a second 11 team of players who could play in the EL or ECL so that would mean many of the first 11 having EL/ECL and EPL each week
our best players will want to leave at the end of the season, So selling for big money is flying out of the window

Levy must now be seeing next season CL £60M disappearing , and any money from the other euro comp's just about covers costs, we don't have a second 11 team of players who could play in the EL or ECL so that would mean many of the first 11 having EL/ECL and EPL each week
our best players will want to leave at the end of the season, So selling for big money is flying out of the window
Yep, no top 4 and its another excuse not to spend. Look at the fuss they made about the £150m in the summer, they wont do that again so we're back to sell to buy. Trouble is no one wants our 14 players we need to sell. So unless we get taken over or something happens we are stuffed. I mean really screwed with no Son and Kane digging us out. Its going to take arguably £300m to sort this mess out.

I think the THST need to get the club to delay season ticket renewals until a) the season ends and b) the board have fully addressed all of the issues they have been asked to.

No doubt they will start a rumour after the window shuts about outside investment and then, when everyone is dreaming of signing Mbappe, open the renewals.

I think the THST need to get the club to delay season ticket renewals until a) the season ends and b) the board have fully addressed all of the issues they have been asked to.

No doubt they will start a rumour after the window shuts about outside investment and then, when everyone is dreaming of signing Mbappe, open the renewals.

Good luck with that.

They are still arguing about the pork/salt/filo ratio in the sausage rolls and the width of the chips.

Pizza toppings up next.

Sort your priorities out my man!

This is like slow cooking pork. Do it for 18-24 hours and wow.
Do itndor 23 years and you'd die just smelling it.
Haha it’s true tho. Your ignorance is baffling

Yes Penfold Pinhead pays himself an inflated salary, but other than that nothing is being creamed off UNTIL they sell

They may leverage the value of the club for other investments but I don’t see that anywhere

Back
Top Bottom