Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Levy bots are in overdrive right now. Levy will have his mist loyal journos pumping out propaganda in the media and questioning in the presser.

Do NOT back down! This is a fight for the soul of this club!

I’m so bored of this fucking club. Puts you in a nasty mood watching that shite.

Son anonymous again. Hugo and Lenglet gifting goals and Dier and Davies still stinking the place out like it 2014.

Too many players still around who’ve let us down over the years and those just not good enough - Sessegnon, Sanchez, Royal, Doherty to name a few.

We have a core of really good players but a manager who isn’t the great he thinks he is, one dimensional, inflexible tactics which have been found out this season.

A questionable DOF that has gone missing this window when others are strengthening with no plan and a low ball strategy when bidding for players.

Owners who for whatever reason are asleep at the wheel to the football needs. Failed to sell naming rights and clearly don’t want to invest their own money i the club. It’s completely negligent.

Time to fuck off ENIC and let some proper people who understand football to take control.

There is hope but we are utterly fucked this season. Indefensible and time for action as good luck selling tickets for this shitshow.

Anyone defending Levy at this point has to be trolling, surely?
The Conte thread is a joke. Pochettino sacking disaster. Mourinho disaster. Nuno disaster. Conte disaster. And instead of looking at the real culprits, theyre losing their minds because Conte wont play an unknown prospect in Djed Spence as if he’s the difference between relegation and challenging for the title.

Desperate, desperate stuff for a club that sees itself as European Super League big bollocks

HEY GUYS IV HEARD THERES THIS OBSCURE ARGENTINE HEAD COACH FROM THE MOUNTAINS OF APPALACHIA WHO PLAYS BIELSA BIG COCK FORMATION IN A DIAMOND 5-2-7-1 USING POWER RANGERS ULTRA STYLE. IF WE JUST GET THIS GUY IN AND SACK THE CONTE DINOSAUR AND PLAY DJED SPENCE WE WILL WIN THE LEAGUE I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I ALREADY RAN IT THROUGH FOOTBALL MANAGER 2023 LEVY IS THE BEST OWNER WEVE EVER HAD REMEMBER THE 90? WE CANT COMPETE FINANCIALLY OTHERWISE WE MIGHT END UP LIKE LEEDS A CLUB THAT HAS WON MORE THAN US AND WILL PROBABLY END UP FINISHING ABOVE SPURS ALL HAIL LEVY

SPURS FUTURE LINEUP YEAR 2043

————-ERIC DIER——ERIC DIER
ERIC DIER—ERIC DIER—ERIC DIER—ERIC

ERIC DIER—ERI DIER—ERIC DIER—ROYAL

————————-ERIC DIER——————

WE’RE ONLY 40 YEARS INTO THE 5 YEAR PROJECT GUYS, HAVE FAITH!!!

If we finish in the bottom half and close the season with Ryan Mason after another early season write off, they will have to amend ST prices or refund people. Will be amusing to see how much it unravels….. if we are gonna finish outside top 4 (almost certain), I would prefer to see a complete explosion rather than scrape 7th

No strategy or leadership from the highest paid CEO in the PL. times up, cunts

If we finish in the bottom half and close the season with Ryan Mason after another early season write off, they will have to amend ST prices or refund people. Will be amusing to see how much it unravels….. if we are gonna finish outside top 4 (almost certain), I would prefer to see a complete explosion rather than scrape 7th

No strategy or leadership from the highest paid CEO in the PL. times up, cunts
Definitely won't be in the top four, the team as is the club is inept.
If we are lucky 6th or 7th is the best we can get.

The most frustrating thing about this season is Levy and his echo chamber of long serving disciples will absolutely see this as Conte’s fault, not theirs

I know it’s been said prior but it matters little who our manager is with these clowns at the top

The most frustrating thing about this season is Levy and his echo chamber of long serving disciples will absolutely see this as Conte’s fault, not theirs

I know it’s been said prior but it matters little who our manager is with these clowns at the top
The club has a lot of problems, unfortunately it's going to take ages to sort out.
Again people will tell us to be patient, but I'm done being patient, waiting around season after season for the same shit.

The club has a lot of problems, unfortunately it's going to take ages to sort out.
Again people will tell us to be patient, but I'm done being patient, waiting around season after season for the same shit.

Don’t listen to them, they are wrong. We must be the most patient fans in the top division of English football. It’s part of our problem. The fanbase is so apathetic, trouble is, can you blame us. We’ve been ground down by ENIC every year for two decades and this is where it gets us. I’m far from convinced they want to sell us and let us move on from them.

Back
Top Bottom