Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our summer window was laughable

Spending 60 mil on Richarlison while neglecting our sub standard wing backs , diabolical CB's, crippling lack of creativity in the midfield and a goalkeeper on his last legs

and people were rejoicing at this window , I'll never understand it
That's because we have a bunch of super stupid Levy cocksuckers who have no understanding of football than he does.
A fifth column of imbecile nerds

Because?

His side towards the end of his tenure was fucking awful.

So you want more of that, because what will change?

Levy is going to spend a ton at Wayfair?
Yes we were dire at the end of his tenure!! BUT WHY???

He desperately called for a refreshing of the squad, he knew his squad had gone stale. He didn´t get it, for 2(!!!) windows, he got fired instead.

- We played the best football i´ve ever seen us play the last 35 years under Poch
- We were a fluke Leicester season from winning the league with Poch
- We were in the CL-final under Poch

So the above doesn´t count because of his last 8-9 months? WICH was Levy´s fault.

I would take Poch back for the style of football alone.

Yes we were dire at the end of his tenure!! BUT WHY???

He desperately called for a refreshing of the squad, he knew his squad had gone stale. He didn´t get it, for 2(!!!) windows, he got fired instead.

- We played the best football i´ve ever seen us play the last 35 years under Poch
- We were a fluke Leicester season from winning the league with Poch
- We were in the CL-final under Poch

So the above doesn´t count because of his last 8-9 months? WICH was Levy´s fault.

I would take Poch back for the style of football alone.
We did finish 11 points behind Leicester and 1 behind Woolwich as well - on 70 points.

It's all quite depressing because there are so many things that need to change. We have massive gaping holes everywhere. Manager, GK, both WB's, probably a CB, a creative midfielder, another elite front 3 player plus the manager. And are ENIC going to provide the funds to do that? no. so wtf are we going to do.

What is poch going to do to make us get top 4?

Play a back 4? Whose in that backline. Doherty at RB? (Spence is no RB either), persic as a lb? Would be an even bigger disaster as he's not a defender, sess is useless in lb or wb roles

Whose in the back 2 ? Romero and dier :pochshock2:
He'd certainly still play Hugo in goal

Is poch gonna work with Pat?
Is levy gonna sell all these players that don't fit a porch system and buy all new players , highly unlikely.
Just another short term fix that's keeps levy comfortable at the top
Well ok, let´s carry on doing what we do then

The combined efforts of Hugo and Conte made those cunts look miles better than they actually were.

They will take huge confidence from winning that game but the truth is Spurs were shocking.

Set up to fail.

Because?

His side towards the end of his tenure was fucking awful.

So you want more of that, because what will change?

Levy is going to spend a ton at Wayfair?
Because somehow these fans think we’ll instantly play attacking football and do well. They’ll be struck by harsh reality when they find out it won’t happen

It's the hope that kills you, thought we would dominate them. Can't remember a more toothless derby. We have too many journeyman players. Where is the professionalism, passion and pride?

Should have stayed at home & been a cuck for my wife instead of spending the best part of £200 being one for Levy. And the half/half scarves? What the actual fuck has happened to our club.

City and Fulham next with Milan on the horizon. Things could get messy fairly quickly. Today has really tested my dry January resolve, going to have a speed wank with paprika and vinegar to try and feel something again.

I hate this club! Fuck it though, I'll be back next game, love a bit of pain (see above).

Our summer window was laughable

Spending 60 mil on Richarlison while neglecting our sub standard wing backs , diabolical CB's, crippling lack of creativity in the midfield and a goalkeeper on his last legs

and people were rejoicing at this window , I'll never understand it
The Richarlison signing is the one that still strikes me as totally bizarre given the fee involved - no one else was really in for him, we already had players in that position who are better, he doesnt have the most prolific record... and it was obvious that the manager's system relies on world class centre halves and wingbacks where that money would have been far better spent. It just didnt make any sense at the time, and still doesnt.

Because somehow these fans think we’ll instantly play attacking football and do well. They’ll be struck by harsh reality when they find out it won’t happen
Conte's football has nothing to do with Spurs.

Spurs are all about entertaining the supporters and attacking the opposition.

Conte was appointed to create the illusion of ambition.

There is no ambition and the football is shit.

No more Chelsea cunts at Spurs thank you.

Conte's interview wasn't very encouraging

Basically "we go for top 4 but in England teams like Fulham Brentford and Brighton have money, they have internationals, it's not easy" etc
So he is comparing us to Fulham, Brentford, and Brighton in interviews now??? Well that will lift our players spirits up!

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Conte's football has nothing to do with Spurs.

Spurs are all about entertaining the supporters and attacking the opposition.

Conte was appointed to create the illusion of ambition.

There is no ambition and the football is shit.

No more Chelsea cunts at Spurs thank you.
We played good football last season, I’d say one of the best since peak Pochettino era.

In a weird way I don’t want us to sign anyone this window now because Conte absolutely will not be here in the summer. We have to just grin and bear the rest of this season and hopefully by some miracle win a cup. Either this or we lose heavily against Man City and levy sacks him.

It's all quite depressing because there are so many things that need to change. We have massive gaping holes everywhere. Manager, GK, both WB's, probably a CB, a creative midfielder, another elite front 3 player plus the manager. And are ENIC going to provide the funds to do that? no. so wtf are we going to do.
As long as we don’t “do a Leeds” :levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom