Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur (Jan 4th - 8pm) *sigh*

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pochettino would have all three starting and terrorising teams in this league. But Conte wants fully ready to wear. It's stupid
Totally although Gil had space today whereas b villa he didn’t. However it’s encouraging he always looks for the ball and lays it of sharpish.
White is also quality on the ball.
Conte should take a leaf out of Klopp’s book where he bugs up his players.

Conte’s big hug for Gil was nice to see. I honestly would have thought if anyone scored 4 it would be Palace…

Thank god that runs over. Back to FA Cup Glory now. And then fuck up the Goons.

Really strong performance, they had a decent 15 minute spell but we weathered it well. Good to see Kane performing like we know he can, Romero showed his class as usual and nice cameo from sarr was impressed with what I saw from him.

Dodgy again in the first half after an ok start, think we start too deep which allows teams on to us to much.
Very good second half and nice to see some younger players even though he still put Emerson on.

Despite the majority of 'modern' football desperately convincing themselves it's the 'Mickey Mouse Cup'.... I'm looking forward to the FA Cup 3rd round weekend!

Bring it on!!
:ossie::gazza2:

Back
Top Bottom