Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's ok when you've already won a league title. Foden literally popped up in his first season and won 2 trophies. He's not turned up in the semi finals and finals he's played for us though either I think he's had more chances in finals and semi's here than what shearer did for Newcastle.
Yes, but foden is at a club that wants to and demands to win things.
Kane on the other hand isn't, if he stays with us he probably gets Greaves record, beyond that hard to see how he gets medals without changing club.

Gutted for him.

He does get some rest before our league campaign.

I think Harry will join Bayern in the Summer. Bayern will offer us £70 million and with 12 months left, we will accept. He will win trophies in Germany.

I think Harry will go now end of the season , I hope not and i am gutted for him . Wanted him to lift the most important trophy of the lot so they all had to shut the fuck up . Fear he might feel real pressure to lift a trophy now .
Really hope I’m wrong
Man Utd and Bayern will be in for him I think. Don't think Bayern would pay enough for Levy to let go of him this summer though.

I seem to remember us standing and applauding Saka on that first derby game after the final. Definitely deserves another round as he was brilliant today.

Kane played really well and that was a pretty tragic thing to happen to him. He'll be back.

Think this was a major moment in his career and a real nexus point, In the coming days he'll likely decide he's got to find a new club come the summer. I'm certain of it. Of course he's a pro and he'll get us CL football but he's I feel this miss will galvanise him to make the most of his career at probably the last real opportunity to do so.

thats a bit harsh. he scored the first one, he actually played really well tonight. hes got a cunt of a manager whos so fucking negative. the idiot even took foden off who was our best player! utterly clueless. he absolutely destroyed that upmancano or whatever is name is, absolutely schooled him. kane turned up tonight, let down by a gutless manager who has no bottle.
I don't like how he drops picks up the ball on the left wing plays a pass then stands there. He has to get back up the pitch once he's made the pass or he shouldn't play as a 9 anymore because it leaves England and spurs with absolutely nothing to aim for when players are looking up and in to the box. His allround game on the ball was quite good but in terms of what he offered the team and where the team needed him to be he was average to me. I don't want to see him coming to the left wing to play a simple 5 yard pass and then stand there while we have fuck all up top. I want to see him being a threat like when he rolled the defender and got the shot of in the first half in the penalty area. But overall I don't think England did create enough and the foden sub was stupid.

Yes, but foden is at a club that wants to and demands to win things.
Kane on the other hand isn't, if he stays with us he probably gets Greaves record, beyond that hard to see how he gets medals without changing club.
He's had chances to win things here though. Look at Drogba. Goalscoring and assists miles behind kane but stick him in a final and he turned up every fucking time and was always the match winner.

def will go next summer, i kinda hope for his sake he does too, wont win anything here

sure he wont get shearers record if he goes to bayern but im sure the league title, cl likely winner might play on his mind, last chance for him i reckon

I feel so bad for Harry , so God knows how he’s feeling at the moment . He’s going to need all the Clubs and fans support to get through this because of the undoubted ridiculous crap he will receive from all and sundry . He played very well tonight and even if he had scored the second spot kick , doesn’t necessarily mean we would have won . Still a legend in my eyes and hopefully will show it in the months to come .

Would be surprised if he doesn't look to finally move on and at least tick off the trophy box somewhere.He has give us long enough and unlikely to win anything with us he was never at the Messi type level who can get the ball beat players and score but is a great finisher with the right players around him .He deserves to win something he should not end his career with nothing meaningful. Obviously hope I am proven wrong and we somehow win something big this season .

I don't like how he drops picks up the ball on the left wing plays a pass then stands there. He has to get back up the pitch once he's made the pass or he shouldn't play as a 9 anymore because it leaves England and spurs with absolutely nothing to aim for when players are looking up and in to the box. His allround game on the ball was quite good but in terms of what he offered the team and where the team needed him to be he was average to me. I don't want to see him coming to the left wing to play a simple 5 yard pass and then stand there while we have fuck all up top. I want to see him being a threat like when he rolled the defender and got the shot of in the first half in the penalty area. But overall I don't think England did create enough and the foden sub was stupid.
service was poor. that time he rolled that donkey was a simple pass to his feet ffs, hes having to work with the most basic of service. he needs grealish when he plays for england as hell carve up good chances for him. saka just a waste of space, there out of sympathy or because hes some nice boy or some weak shit. goal came from him being soft.

feel for kane tonight, too much pressure on him and it shouldnt of been like that. england have foden, grealish and maddison. all big players who are capable of performing on the biggest stage, yet that boring ugly cunt of a manager doesnt even play two of them. gutless. get what you deserve when thats your manager, weak as it gets.

3 in midfield was unnecessary, that french team are not good at all. defo didnt warrant 3 in midfield. rice and bellingham would of been enough.

just hoping modric and perisic win it now. modric deserves it.

def will go next summer, i kinda hope for his sake he does too, wont win anything here

sure he wont get shearers record if he goes to bayern but im sure the league title, cl likely winner might play on his mind, last chance for him i reckon
Yeah i do wonder after tonight he might just think i want to win things and time is ticking. He's probably got 1, possibly 2 more chances with England and not much chance with us sadly. Taking Spurs blinkers off he'd be mad to sign a new contract.

Gutted for him.

He does get some rest before our league campaign.

I think Harry will join Bayern in the Summer. Bayern will offer us £70 million and with 12 months left, we will accept. He will win trophies in Germany.
That’ll be an exciting challenge. Chasing a 12th in a row Bundesliga title with Bayern next season. They’re well on course for 11 in a row currently.

He's had chances to win things here though. Look at Drogba. Goalscoring and assists miles behind kane but stick him in a final and he turned up every fucking time and was always the match winner.
Yes I agree he has had chances, but look at us as a club, we don't turn up in the big games like finals it's what we do.
The fabric of failure, is totally ingrained within the club, because the clubs focus isn't driven by on pitch success.
Tottenham are, a huge money making machine financially, but on the pitch we aren't a big club it pains me to say.

Yeah i do wonder after tonight he might just think i want to won things and time is ticking. He's probably got 1, possibly 2 more chances with England and not much chance with us sadly. Taking Spurs blinkers off he'd be mad to sign a new contract.
he wont make the next world cup 34

and i woould be suprised if he is still top level then, unless he reverts to a cm
euros might be his last

Gutted for him.

This will be used as a stick to beat him with for years now.

Also probably his last chance at winning a major trophy unless he leaves England.

Worried about what kind of Kane we get back from this World Cup now. This will hurt for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom