Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will they clap for Harry at every away game like they did for Gooner Saka?
Ha ha!! I'm sure they will!

...all depends on your definition of 'clap'!

You're almost right, cos he'll get plenty of crap at every away game from now until the day he retires!

Brace yourself people... he's gonna get some serious flak...

We've been building up to this... the 'Spurs Bottle job' tag was funny for opposing fans 'cos it was Tottenham' ...now it's been transferred onto the England team, we'll see a proper true colours reaction from the rest of football.

Time to close ranks, gather round and protect one of our own!

...erm, depends on your definition of 'clap'!

My guess is he'll get plenty of crap at every away game from now until the day he retires!

Brace yourself people... he's gonna get some serious flak...
We've been building up to this, the 'Spurs Bottle job' tag was funny for opposing fans 'cos it was Tottenham' ...now it's been transferred onto the England team, we'll see a proper true colours reaction from the rest of football.

Time to close ranks, gather round and protect one of our own!
Well said mate. It obviously began straight after the penalty on line and will continue every time we play. Fuck ‘em. I hope Kane uses it to fuel him…

He's been (and is) one of the most prolific strikers for maybe 30/40 + years so one missed penalty doesn't change that all, his goal scoring .record and penalty scoring record is phenomenal.

A bit unfair to focus on one missed penalty in a loss to France, what about the defenders who failed to mark Giroud when he scored. And the referee failing to give a very clear penalty to England ?

Fine margins, but Harry by himself should not shoulder the blame for an England loss in a very tight game with France. He's still a striker that everyone else would love to have. And I'm delighted to have him at Spurs still.

Yes but nobody will remember the centre halves going missing allowing Giroud to score. Unfortunately it will be all about Kane losing the World Cup
You know why? It's the other side of the coin, isn't it? Had that pen been to win and he converted then all the memories and stories would have been about him, right? Can't have one without the other.

Thought he played well tonight. Tough one with the pen miss but there's always the risk of missing. His problem was not getting it on frame. Hopefully he gets the time to clear his head (and rest) and returns to Spurs looking to show everyone his worth.

Back
Top Bottom