Spurs V Motherwell Friendly Friday 9th Dec 1pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, I just meant I spent the first half stroking meself off!

Scared Food GIF by Rosanna Pansino

You get to see some good stuff when you put some actual footballers in your football team don't you?

I don't think I'm jumping the gun much when I say I'm pretty confident that we're going to do the PL/CL double now, maybe even the FA Cup if we can steer clear of injuries in the second half of the season...

You get to see some good stuff when you put some actual footballers in your football team don't you?

I don't think I'm jumping the gun much when I say I'm pretty confident that we're going to do the PL/CL double now, maybe even the FA Cup if we can steer clear of injuries in the second half of the season...

Seems reasonable

We didn't go 2-0 down. What a breath of fresh air.

Sanchez still looks dodgy as fuck. If you were beamed down from another planet and asked who was the international footballer out of the back three centrebacks, you wouldn’t be surprised if the alien didn’t pick him.

Sanchez still looks dodgy as fuck. If you were beamed down from another planet and asked who was the international footballer out of the back three centrebacks, you wouldn’t be surprised if the alien didn’t pick him.
Will be a miracle if Fabio can get rid of him, probably best bet being part of a player exchange

Back
Top Bottom