Spurs V Motherwell Friendly Friday 9th Dec 1pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking Ethan Hawke GIF by FocusWorld

How come the Scottish premier league aren’t playing games anyway?
Because of the world cup, there are players in it from Scottish Prem teams.

Australia
Nathaniel Atkinson (Heart of Midlothian)
Keanu Baccus (St Mirren)
Aziz Behich (Dundee United)
Cammy Devlin (Heart of Midlothian)
Aaron Mooy (Celtic)
Kyle Rowles (Heart of Midlothian)

Canada
David Wotherspoon (St Johnstone)

Croatia
Borna Barisic (Rangers)
Josip Juranovic (Celtic)

Japan
Daizen Maeda (Celtic)

United States
Cameron Carter-Vickers (Celtic)

Wales
Dylan Levitt (Dundee United)

Would a victory see us go 3rd?
I think if we win this then we qualify for the upper quadrant of the SPL once Mercury goes into retrograde, from there I believe if we managed to get more points than any club within Glasgow city limits then we go into a tombola to see which two sides progress to added time multi-ball, the winner of that is awarded 11 cans of McEwans Lager to be shared between the squad for winning the SPL, and automatically qualify for round 1 of 17 to gain access to the Europa. That's a nightclub in Dundee mind, not the footy tournament.

Perhaps one of our Scottish brethren could confirm that my understanding of SPL rules is correct?

Back
Top Bottom