League Cup - The Dawson Derby, The Andy Reid Looking In A Fridge For The Last Pork Pie Parade, Conte's 45 Minute Wonders. ON WEDNESDAY AT 19:45!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We simply play no football now. No balls into players feet, no interplay, nothing. Its just boring pass sideways and backwards. Cunte plays certain players who can't fucking pass or dribble week after week and just ignores anything resembling balance. This has been all season but we just got lucky early doors. Another embarrassing performance to add to all th others.....

Unless cunte get 250m to spend we are only get worse.

He won’t

He’s accepted it

So he’s waiting to get a pay off for setting the team up to play shite then he’ll be off to Turin

Is Conte secretly trying to get fired?
Wouldn't surprise me

He probably wants to go back to Italy

Much more competitive league and his family is still based there

If he's got a brain in his head he must realise that he's on a hiding to nothing at this club

It isn't set up for success and it never will be under the current administration

It's that simple

Said it at the weekend, I hate this team, I hate Conte, Shit, no passion, anti football. Would love Levy for once.... Once, to do the right thing and fuck the dinosaur2 or is it dinosaur3 Conte out of the club tomorrow. Bring Poch back, for all his faults at least we played good football.

We're not winning trophies while we're besotted with the champs league, so might as well at least be entertained.

We are hard on these players, but perhaps they’re fucked because they’re overworked and overplayed.

I blame Conte for the lack of rotation.
My bollox. Theyre gutless with no pride. Forest reserves.
Yes as i said before he should have rotated in the likes of sar, spence but even with them in plaulyers should have enough to beat forest reserves

Back
Top Bottom