Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | 6 Nov 2022 | KO 16:30 | Second Half Match Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Skip to page 106

The only reason we lost today was 2 brain farts. From the same lumbering idiot that stink the place out with brain farts every week.

Take those 2 moments out and we win that game.

I'm getting a little tired of all the rage going towards Conte. Dier has been a useless liability for most of his career at Spurs. We'll always be trying to cover for him which will in some games force us onto the back foot.

That 2nd half was one of the best performances I've seen for a while. We battered them and should really have got something. Take the brain farts out and that may well have been a comfortable win. We weren't actually bad in the first half either.

I heard some dribbling idiot walking away from the ground repeatedly saying "Con-ay sets us up too defensive, what duz ee expect"

How exactly is he setting up defensively?
He has limited fit players to use, started less defenders than the opposition and we played decent stuff having FOURTEEN decent chances.
I agree with the fact we should have got something from the game. However if you start off slow and letbetagic s d your mind set is not up to speed then you will end up with defending as we did I first half. However when you are sharper and more energetic like 2nd half then you will defend better and attack better. The attitude is all important.

Skip to page 106

The only reason we lost today was 2 brain farts. From the same lumbering idiot that stink the place out with brain farts every week.

Take those 2 moments out and we win that game.

I'm getting a little tired of all the rage going towards Conte. Dier has been a useless liability for most of his career at Spurs. We'll always be trying to cover for him which will in some games force us onto the back foot.

That 2nd half was one of the best performances I've seen for a while. We battered them and should really have got something. Take the brain farts out and that may well have been a comfortable win. We weren't actually bad in the first half either.

I heard some dribbling idiot walking away from the ground repeatedly saying "Con-ay sets us up too defensive, what duz ee expect"

He has limited fit players to use, started less defenders than the opposition and we played decent stuff having FOURTEEN decent chances.

Agree with most of that but he keeps picking Royal and Sess

As for Dier I don’t want to see him in a Spurs shirt again

New contract?
Play for England?

Fuck off

Girl in front of us in the SE corner (Asian, Son shirt, you get the gist) permanently on her phone the whole game uploading selfies for her inevitable TwatTok channel.... Not giving one single shit about the game.... I'm sure she'd already paid for her ticket before Son's unfortunate injury.,.. but it didn't stop her updating all her "followers/stalkers" on TwitTwat.,..

At what point is it ok to tell her to fuck off, and shove her fucking selfie stick up her arse...... or has she paid her money and entitled to 'suppprt' the club in any weird way she wants....?

Either way, she was nowhere near as pissed off at FT as I was, and that's quite telling!

The future is bleak people....

Im curious why people are Conte out? Do you think the answer is another manager like Nuno or Mourinho?

Is there any discernible difference between Jose and Conte?

Both Italian elite serial winners employed by Levy

Girl in front of us in the SE corner (Asian, Son shirt, you get the gist) permanently on her phone the whole game uploading selfies for her inevitable TwatTok channel.... Not giving one single shit about the game.... I'm sure she'd already paid for her ticket before Son's unfortunate injury.,.. but it didn't stop her updating all her "followers/stalkers" on TwitTwat.,..

At what point is it ok to tell her to fuck off, and shove her fucking selfie stick up her arse...... or has she paid her money and entitled to 'suppprt' the club in any weird way she wants....?

Either way, she was nowhere near as pissed off at FT as I was, and that's quite telling!

Did you get her phone number?

Rather that than the kid in the Liverpool shirt up at the Dispensary at full time shouting "take the L" at everyone who walked past while pointing at the Liverpool badge on his shirt.

Why the fuck is this allowed?

Silly little boy.. Woolwich is awash with fans like you. It pains me knowing we have a few as well..
Your the boy here, as someone has already alluded to on here regarding the set of the club.
We are not owned by people who want sporting excellence, instead they value bank balance and portfolio investment.
If you can't see that, then that is on you, many of us saw the light years ago.
Unless we are sold this is as good as it gets.

People will continue to say it's Conte but this is exactly my point about injuries. We had to play Ivan paired with Kane up top. Seriously? That's Conte's fault?

Your the boy here, as someone has already alluded to on here regarding the set of the club.
We are not owned by people who want sporting excellence, instead they value bank balance and portfolio investment.
If you can't see that, then that is on you, many of us saw the light years ago.
Unless we are sold this is as good as it gets.
You're**

People will continue to say it's Conte but this is exactly my point about injuries. We had to play Ivan paired with Kane up top. Seriously? That's Conte's fault?

Picking Royal continually who as a footballer is a laughing stock is on Conte

Back
Top Bottom