Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | 6 Nov 2022 | KO 16:30 | Second Half Match Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All the time wasting making subs and the ref allows an extra 14 seconds on top of the already ridiculous 4 mins added on.
Plus all the fouls they got away with
Nobody can ever convince me other wise that the so called big clubs get all the decisions

4 minutes added on was criminal anyway, but then Liverpool waste 2 minutes of it and they still blow the whistle pretty much bang on 4 minutes. Fuck off

11 seconds, even though there was a substitution in stoppage time which is a regulation 30 seconds.

Bad in the first half!
Outstanding in the second half!
It's a pity, a pity, we deserved at least one point!

I love this club!
I am glad and grateful that I "lost my way" to you!

Have a good evening and stay healthy!

We have to be back on Wednesday!

So frustrating to watch that. Liverpool just aren’t the same team. Really should have got something out the game.

Lucky Chelsea and Man Utd lost this weekend.

4 loses
Woolwich, Newcastle, Liverpool, Man Utd

Played worse than that quite alot this season and won but another slow start and individual errors cost us. You cant give decent teams a 45 minute head start. Think thats now 4 league defeats from the last 5 and lost every game against our rivals bar a lucky point at Chelsea. Unaccaptable really

All the time wasting making subs and the ref allows an extra 14 seconds on top of the already ridiculous 4 mins added on.
Plus all the fouls they got away with
Nobody can ever convince me other wise that the so called big clubs get all the decision
100% that should have been 6

Heartbreaking performance yet again. Liverpool were there for the taking. Conte’s tactics give opponents the momentum and we’re on the back foot straight away.

His selections need to be more offensive or he’ll go nowhere with this team.

Back
Top Bottom