Olympique de Marseille VS Tottenham Hotspur. Tuesday 1st November. UEFA Champions League. 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This team is starting to personify our iconic manager - spitting blood, snarling, strong physically and mentally, and I am very much here for it! Starting to give me peak Poch vibes.

Yeah we just need to bring in better players now.

Got all the hallmarks of a Coute shithousing, dogged team but now we need some serious quality in this side.

a53a23cd-e52c-45e6-ac42-1d0f1129a807_text.gif

I gotta say, I wasn't a fan of PEH and called him a donkey plenty of times but this season I've started to warm up to him. He isn't a great footballer but he has great moments and always tries to give everything he can.

Also, Emerson demonstrated tonight why I find Sess more annoying.

Don't get me wrong, Emerson has delivered some of the most pristinely appalling performances I have witnessed by a biped. But the fella has got a lot of courage and an absurd level of misplaced confidence. It helps.

Anyway, COYS.

This team is starting to personify our iconic manager - spitting blood, snarling, strong physically and mentally, and I am very much here for it! Starting to give me peak Poch vibes.
First half of your post perhaps, but peak Poch vibes? You kidding? Peak Poch football was a joy to watch. It is incomparable.
Indeed it will only be worth Conte's style if, god forbid, we actually win something

The most reassuring thing is we can forget about the champions ague now, and hopefully come back fresher in the new year with Kulusevski, Richarlison, Romero et al for and the team in a better vain of form and give one of those put two filthy small time scum clubs a proper seeing to.

Back
Top Bottom