Olympique de Marseille VS Tottenham Hotspur. Tuesday 1st November. UEFA Champions League. 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They've turned in better performances almost every time they’ve gone behind this season. Once there's nothing left to lose they suddenly show up.

This squad are a bunch of fucking cowards. I don't believe the same players keep doing the same shit for multiple coaches. This crap started under Poch and 7 of the starting lineup tonight were playing for him.
what football can we expect to see with the midfield we have, the full backs we have. then lucas and son who cant hold a ball up? i cant work out what good attacking football or possession you get from that group of players? the midfield is workman like which is fine, but you cant then have attackers who cant hold the ball up and wing backs who are as useless as ours! it makes no fucking sense

Can’t help but feel a few factors are at play here. A hope we can sit deep and tire the opposition out, and come back hard and fresh in the second half. And the fucking World Cup. Players are prettified of getting injured and not going so are holding back. They are looking forward to all the bling in Qatar. Such a stupid time to schedule it. They’ve seen Richy get injured and crying and are worried about the same happening.
Son might be missing it now….

Only spurs could turn tavares into a world class LWB.
We have problems and they are much deeper than this game. We just need to not fuck up too badly prior to World Cup and then club needs to have a long hard look at itself.
Fingers crossed sons injury just concussion and not broken jaw/ cheekbone and fuck we need to score a goal second half and get through this. One step at a time Tottenham.

Robbed? Has it EVER occurred to your tiny mind that if we tried to score, we would get decisions going for us. When you sit back and play shit this is EXACTLY what happens. No conspiracy, no being robbed you silly silly.cunt. we allow teams to attack, they score or they get decisions.
Fuck off.
We were constantly on the attack against sporting at the time our goal was disallowed. Can var not check corners?
Also lino gave a goal kick 5 yards from it

I mean,

Kane moves with the pace and turn radius of a tractor. Bit hard to pass it forward if he is not in a position to receive it.

I am frustrated as well. But if the option is passing it forward and 90% losing possession or passing it backwards and retaining I see the logic.
Bit hard to pass it forward. It's really not. Nothing wrong with Kane's movement. The entire team can be further forward and be carrying the ball forward, using width. These days why is he even expecting a pass unless it's hoofed. Every single player is behind the ball. It's fucking dogshit coached football.

Was Nuno worse than this? Won 5 beating the rubbish, lost to Woolwich, Chelsea, Man U and West Ham. If we give Conte a new contract not sure i can be arsed. Its almost unwatchable, i'd certainly swerve all our games if i were a neutral just like i did with Burnley.

Back
Top Bottom