Olympique de Marseille VS Tottenham Hotspur. Tuesday 1st November. UEFA Champions League. 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know why people are panicking. Melts.

We haven't even played our trump card of one fullback on for another fullback and one centre back on for another centre back yet.

I guess more low block as we are only 1-0 down.
Not sure we can overcome them in the second half. Next to no creativity. These performances are becoming grating. We struggle against anyone slightly decent and lose against the "top" teams.

I've never really criticised Conte but when you have a squad of players who are notorious for not really being able to defend, in a game when you need some sort of result to quality, why on earth play a team that just sits back and invites the (just above average) opposition and expects said team to defend like Liverpool away in Europe in the 70s/80s (can't believe I've brought Liverpool into this post...).

Manager/coaches, like players, have to adapt and play to their teams' strengths.

As it is, we deserve all we are getting.

pile GIF

We don't deserve to go through and quite frankly whoever we were to get in the knockouts would play us off the park anyway so...who cares?
Pretty depressing; first half at the weekend Bournemouth played us off the park. The way Conte sets us up he allows it to happen. We are passive and shocking to watch. It is as simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom