Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was dubious when we first signed him thought he was just an average pl midfielder that was a slight step up from winks. He's not going to drop a shoulder and completely take people out the game but he's a top quality all round Central midfielder that has added a good amount of goals and assists to his game this season. I've been shocked by his all round qualities since he came in and I don't think I've ever misjudged a player more than I did him

You didn't see him against Leicester after Bissouma came on, did you?
He looked like prime Messi at one point. Literally did drop a shoulder, wriggle away from 2 defenders then burst into the Leicester half, triumphantly with the ball and his chest puffed out.

I very much appreciate PEH this season, he's done great work.

However, this needs to be killed, kill it with fire.

Come on Hobby, let’s go party…
lyrics karaoke GIF by AMPYA

:levyeyes:

What am i missing with this guy? How is he considered one of our best players by so many? A complete and utter fraud - walked over by any decent midfield he's come up against in our shirt and unable to play on the turn. Cart horse

What am i missing with this guy? How is he considered one of our best players by so many? A complete and utter fraud - walked over by any decent midfield he's come up against in our shirt and unable to play on the turn. Cart horse
Cause the fangirls are looking into some b.c. stats, cause they can't use their eyes and head to clearly see what an inability he is. He is passed like a f..... tree and thrre is always free enemy players outsode of the box and he is constantly out of position. He can't hold or pass the ball on the pressure, can't build our game, just an average guy.

You can QUOTE me all you want i don't reply cause i don't read it. I have a life, not wasting my time reply random guys.

He was winks level today.
He looked tired. Conte is destroying him with all the minutes.

Wish Conte would play him in the CDM role where he could run a bit less. He'd be able to play more games at a higher level that way. Let Biss, Rod and Skipp do more of the running with their younger legs.

He looked tired. Conte is destroying him with all the minutes.

Wish Conte would play him in the CDM role where he could run a bit less. He'd be able to play more games at a higher level that way. Let Biss, Rod and Skipp do more of the running with their younger legs.
He is NOT a #6.

He also doesn’t need to play 90 every match.

I have thought this previously when he's playing in the 352, but defensively he doesn't look as good in this system. I think it's because he has to cover wide a lot more, but in the 343 he can stay central more often, with Son giving defensive cover down the left.

It might just be the lack of familiarity compared to the 343 (541) defensive shape.

Why does no one seem to notice that this guy need 5 touches and a minimum 1 metre radius to turn 180 degrees?

He's not even 6 foot tall.

Back
Top Bottom