wait and see.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have our best transfer window in years despite losing our best player and yet this kind of sentiment creeps back out after one bad day. The sad thing is some people can't even see how detrimental it is to us as a club, heck even as people.

I am going to play Shinobi for the next 72 hours. I'm going to chuck a fuck load of retro ninja stars at mean looking sprites then I'm going to ask my girlfriend to put her thumb gently up my bottom and let me fall asleep. Then things will start to look a little warmer.

why should i leave the forum to goon trolls and treading water cunts with no ambition ? wheres your desire ?

Desire? What because I think we should have the league sewn up after 3 games? Have a word with yourself fella, you're coming across as a right melt.

Idk what's funnier, the meltdown, or the fact that people are actually trying to argue with it and make articulate points.

You wouldn't do that with a ranting homeless guy on a night out, rather point and laugh.

Either way, this thread is cheering me up a treat. It's fucking hilarious
:adelol:

Back
Top Bottom