Eintracht Frankfurt vs Tottenham Hotspur. UEFA Champions League. Tuesday 4th October . 20:00 Deutsche Bank Park

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking hell there's some awful takes already in here from the lineup.

If I had to hazard a more reasonable guess it would be something more along the lines of - "look lads what we did at the weekend was not good enough, you lot need to get out there tonight and put it right".

Challenging a group of players that he trusts to actually play the way he thinks/knows they should is much more likely than just putting them out for the bants/because he is shit/because he wants to get fired

Non-issue with the formation this time I hardly watch Bundesliga but seem Frankfurt are also playing 3-4-3 so we match them up.

Issue with this formation is when the other team have the midfield 3 so hopefully this will be a straight slugging match

Could do without Royal who's pony but he's obvs doesn't think Spence is good enough yet and won't rush Doc cause he will play PL

Not sure I'm looking forward to 475 passes from one side of our penalty box to the other, and that's just the first half, but regardless good luck team tonight coys.

I do find the stick that Emerson gets absolutely ridiculous. He really hasn't been that bad for us since he joined but has always been a scapegoat and literally what happened Saturday has proper sent a lot of people into slagging off overdrive.

Everybody settling in nicely for the game?

tin-foil-hat.png
Yep , I’m up for it , bring it on . COYS

Back
Top Bottom