Spurs vs Leicester City - Sat 17th Sept 2022 - 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bottom of the table, 0 wins from 7 and -22 goal against….

200.gif
Their transfer window is genuinely abysmal one of the worst I've ever seen.

Bottom of the table, 0 wins from 7 and -22 goal against….

200.gif
He's not alone there's a rump of people in full blown denial about how shit they are. Its because they have a bit of attacking talent. They should all have looked at that West ham team that went down had genuinely world class players in it. He should also look at the amount of players on run down contracts. That's a recipe for disaster as they start thinking about not getting hurt before being renewed. They are in it up to their necks.🍾🍻🍻

Feels like that Son hattrick could be a bit of a turning point performance wise for us. We clearly needed a bit of a rocket up the arse and hopefully that scintillating Son performance is it.

I think the formation switch was the biggest rocket

19 shots conceded, 7 on target. The way we keep giving the ball away is dreadful... won 6-2?!?!

Far to open in that 3-4-3 Kane wasn't really pressing so they just passed in through us

I genuinely hope we see the 3-5-2 more looked so much more assured in it and we often do. Richy can cover the front 2 and if we are chasing anything or we expect to playing on the counter Kulu can come in

I don’t engage with Gooners.

Feel free to delete your account whilst us spurs fans enjoy our win.

Don’t reply, cuntface. Nobody cares about you.
He gets so triggered doesn’t he. The bigot. I’m thrilled with out teams’ results. And thrilled you’re thrilled. You are welcome to your views. Very basic. “Face caved in” - you should be removed from this forum. You are vile.

Was going to the game this week , but the wife , who suffers with poor health is going through a bad spell so have decided to stay home with her . My youngest son is taking my place and the positive bit is he’s been to the new ground about ten times and has 100% win record . Hopefully this will continue and will cheer up myself and the Mrs . Come on Spurs , do the business and thump this rabble !
Job done ! Thankyou Spurs , much needed tonic . My sons 100%record goes on. Fabulous

Back
Top Bottom