Tottenham Vs Fulham Saturday 3rd September 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hojbjerg with good game number 74774747336363737 that some will forget about.

He scored 7 goals for us, appearently

Stephen Colbert Idk GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Very good half in complete control.

Only disappointment is that we've just got the 1 goal. Better wingbacks on and we probably have 2 or 3.

Son can't hit a barn door atm. I'd get Kulu on to finish the job.

I know he’s a controversial player but I love Hojbjerg. Brings something intangible and gets a goal here and there which always seems an important one.

I wonder if he would be madly popular if he could be paired instead with someone his opposite.

You mean the world class wing back we have on the bench? And one of the biggest young prospects out of the squad?
By world class wing back I assume you mean Perisic, who is 33 and simply cannot play every game?

And by biggest young prospect I assume you mean Spence, whom our manager has openly said on two occasions is a club signing for the future and is not ready to play in the Premier Legaue yet?

Back
Top Bottom