Nottingham Forest VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 28th August 2022. City Ground 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leaf the girl alone. She's finally found her sole and started to flex her mussels.

Trees & Fish - BAM!
1*Vv8w5SttaiAbK_j5sVX80A.png

These guys hate us, may be '91 but I think they are a villa that they won the European Cup so think they are still relevant. Really hate us. .. All the better after the 3-0

How badly did it affect them when my story was proved accurate and they had to back track from their accusations that I was lying?

I would read their forum myself but would end up feeling sorry for them and giving all my money to the 'Wannabe Detectives but failed miserably' Charity.

Not sure how they have the front to show their faces after such an abject humiliation.

Who the fuck is Nutty Naylor? He sounds a right nonce.

Anyway, 2-1 to the soft southerners. MGW with our goal, Kane and Perisic for them.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edit: Not sure what you’re disagreeing with skywalker68 ya clown. That’s a quote from the Forest site, not my own opinion.

Grow up 😂 Leave me alone or I will never stop until I’ve driven you and the other Woolwich trolls off this forum 👍🏾

Last edited:
Lol some chat about the Leicester season was inevitable I guess over that forum. I do love the revisionism that happens with that year.

We were never top.

Woolwich were top at Christmas.

Those closest we came at any point was the NLD; had we won we'd have been top for 3 hours until Leicester played. We didn't win.

We had drifted so far away that even if we'd have won the battle of the bridge, it was just putting off the inevitable. The West Brom draw is probably what killed our unlikely chance.

We were actually closer the following year, when Conte won it.

Back
Top Bottom