Tottenham vs Wolverhampton. Saturday, August 20th. 12:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...but we all know who DID play Palace 2 weeks ago....🤨

...don't we??? 😯

THERE'S A GOONER IN OUR MIDST!!!!!

H1097-L206053145_original.jpg

Morning all, no trains today making my very short trip (London Fields - WHL) to our magnificent stadium a right ball ache. I refuse to drive due to restrictions on parking and my ability to get inebriated so anyone passing by the Hare pub on Mare St (in the next half hour) and happy to offer a lift I’d be most pleased.

Warning I had the boozer opened at 9:30am just so you know:auriergrin:

5 - 1. Slow start then the floodgates open and we tear them apart.
Few seasons ago I punted us to win 5-1 every game, most games! hit the jackpot v Bournemouth odds 100/1 happy days ever since same score line is nearly halved today 5-1 is 33/1…….

Can we please for the love of good play like team pushing fir top and not treat wolves as prime barca. Sit back
And we will be asking for trouble. We can’t keep on starting games at walking pace it’s happened too often. For contes tactics it’s best to score first then the gane opens up for counter attack. So let’s hit them hard from the off! We are at home!

Morning all, no trains today making my very short trip (London Fields - WHL) to our magnificent stadium a right ball ache. I refuse to drive due to restrictions on parking and my ability to get inebriated so anyone passing by the Hare pub on Mare St (in the next half hour) and happy to offer a lift I’d be most pleased.

That used to be my trip back in the day. The Hare is that big Irish pub near the junction with Well Street isn't it?

You run that place?

The landlord thinks so sometimes.

Had some cracking matchdays in there over the years..... Used to be my after work boozer in the 00s too.

Way too much red on the walls tho...... Made me laugh on NLD days though as we'd always outnumber the summers. :tobyarm:

Had some cracking matchdays in there over the years..... Used to be my after work boozer in the 00s too.

Way too much red on the walls tho...... Made me laugh on NLD days though as we'd always outnumber the summers. :tobyarm:
There’s not so much red on the walls now but still too much for my liking, but hey I’m just a nuisance punter so my advice is only listened to when my card is behind the bar.

Back
Top Bottom