Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You don’t say

:sonpoint:
oh yeah GIF

As he should be. He had a go at me for a post I didn’t even make and wouldn’t relent even after I told him he was talking to the wrong person. Just kept asking me for “proof”.

Delusional fella

Wow. You're REALLY thick aren't you!

Apparently the ITK about De Jong is gathering pace.
Barca have asked him to take a 50% pay cut and he is not happy.
Stated he prefers Spurs over United

Apparently the ITK about De Jong is gathering pace.
Barca have asked him to take a 50% pay cut and he is not happy.
Stated he prefers Spurs over United
He’d rather play for Spurs in a more functional team on less money than for United under his former Ajax coach in a style hell appreciate more?

There are lots of reasons to choose spurs over United but I would be shocked if that were true in his case.

Le P rating: BS

We'll probably ask him to take a 50% pay cut too.

Can't see this hype as being legit..... Grossly overpaid player and why on earth in his current predicament (i.e. falling out with Barca over wages) would he then accept a massive pay cut to come here?

The whole Barca end seems dumb tho.... His contract is legally binding..... Suck it up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom