Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Isn't it "Boomshanka"?
Haha, hoisted by my own petard!

petard.jpg

Yeah, what we really need is a new back up goalie , versatile forward, a central midfielder, a creative centre back, as well as a couple of wing backs, ideally with experience and / or great potential.
“A creative centre back”? What does that even mean?

At no point in my post did I say we didn’t sign players in the positions we needed, just that we could have pushed the boat out in terms of the quality of said players.

“A creative centre back”? What does that even mean?

At no point in my post did I say we didn’t sign players in the positions we needed, just that we could have pushed the boat out in terms of the quality of said players.

Yeah that's the bit I disagree with. I think we have brought in quality players in those positions, and a few more besides.

You need to be careful before you get that Igula treatment (Heaven knows how you've managed to escape it) , ;)

Probably because I'm one of the most respected, passionate, articulate, courteous, positive repped long standing member of The Fighting Cock Community young man.

awkward-wink.gif

Probably posting on here while you were still on the breast.

Sorry but why should we 'accept that'. Your opinion is not gospel. It's just that...an opinion.

So thanks for popping in Jeff, but no, I won't be agreeing with/accepting your opinion.

Well you will need to accept it, as that’s what’s happening. Spurs won’t be making anymore signings so the quicker you don’t get annoyed if we don’t the better.

Well you will need to accept it, as that’s what’s happening. Spurs won’t be making anymore signings so the quicker you don’t get annoyed if we don’t the better.

Whilst you're at it, do you have the lottery numbers for this week's euromillions?

No. You will need to accept that you're wrong, as we will be making at least one more signing. So the quicker you don't get annoyed when we do, the better.

See how easy that was?

That Sunday team are not really a Sunday team, they won the FA Sunday cup and are a standout side full of excellent semi pro’s. I get your point tho - I’ve played in the FA Sunday national cup and some of the players are superb.

Any Sunday side that plays on n the national cup would put 10 past 97% of other Sunday teams
Blatant I’m a good footballer post

Back
Top Bottom