Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It wasn't just one good season though it was an exceptional breakout season which tells you his potential and it was under a coach which plays to his strengths so it won't surprise me if he hits similar heights under Nagelsmann.

Playing for Bayern we're not really going to know as they dominate 90% of the games the play, and someone like James Tarkowski wouldn't look out of place playing for them in Germany. He has some strengths such as his heading ability, commitments and leadership skills. But he'll always struggle against mobility and pace.

Playing for Bayern we're not really going to know as they dominate 90% of the games the play, and someone like James Tarkowski wouldn't look out of place playing for them in Germany. He has some strengths such as his heading ability, commitments and leadership skills. But he'll always struggle against mobility and pace.

Strange take?

Are you saying players don't improve when they play for Bayern?

bold move for Forest and I hope it pans out. I like the team/city and this is a big F*** You to West Ham.
It could work well for both parties, he will probably get 10 to 15 goals and probably important ones against their rivals to stay up.
€10 million is cheap for him.
If you compare that. we are hoping some madman will give us that for winks, it’s a no brainer

He will improve because of his age. But playing for Bayern he'll be tested considerably less than he was for Juventus in general.

Hummels? Alaba? Lahm? Akanji? Boateng? etc...

I do think the Bundesliga is a lightly easier league to play in especially for Bayern but that doesn't mean players don't improve defensively.

In fact he'll be getting better coaching and in a more stable enviroment at Bayern.

I really don’t get the attitude it’s not Brighton’s job to sell cheap, they don’t want him to go, City need to make an offer that is worth it, the player needs to recognise that.

How they handle certain transfer is pathetic.

Unsettle the player with dreams of title runs, champ football, and high wages. Then lowball the players club and make the player force their way out.

Last edited:

City at it again. Kane sage 2.0

Odd behaviour from a club raking in over 100m in sales just this window.

Do they think they're Barca? Just tap people up and they'll force their way to fucking City.

How they handle certain transfer is pathetic.

Unrest the player with dreams of title runs, champ football, and high wages. Then lowball the players club and make the player force their way out.

.........And then try to bask in the false notion that they're not big spenders.

Hummels? Alaba? Lahm? Akanji? Boateng? etc...

I do think the Bundesliga is a lightly easier league to play in especially for Bayern but that doesn't mean players don't improve defensively.

In fact he'll be getting better coaching and in a more stable enviroment at Bayern.
But it will be difficult to ascertain whether hos performances, assuming it goes well, are down to improvement in De Ligt, or down to an easier level of competition.

Back
Top Bottom