Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i like the hincapie deal alot

and our buisness with Leverkusen normally means we get a good player

alot of people who watch him regularly seem to think he will be a great defender in the future

what i like also is he can play lb too so if perisic or sess pick up injuries he can slot there too

very quick for a defender too

Chelsea is a bit odd.

Going for Sterling and Raphinha while they have Havertz, Werner, Pulisic, Hudson Odoi, Ziyech.

Either going to have 6 wide forwards or they have some to sell.

Wouldn't be surpised to see any of them apart form Havertz leave.....

Apparently Pulisic wants out and pretty sure I've seen Werner linked to Juve a few times.

Just proves what I said about Chelsea all along. You don't spend billions on a football team to then run them like ENIC. They will continue to spend heavily as long as they're in and around silverware every season.

It doesn't. Twitter rumours don't prove a damn thing.

Every new owner spends when they come in. It’s not going to be like Abramovich. No idea why it needs repeating weekly.

Your talking to someone that spent a lot of last summer arguing that the Chavs were run well and sustainably so. 🤡

Last edited:

OMG, ive never seen him move so fast!!! ........... is there a KFC bucket and MaccyD's happy meal somewhere behind the goal ??? LOL:mourloopy:

We all know he can do shit like that but afterwards he probably had to sit down for ten minutes. It’s completing matches in the premier league at a high level that’s his problem. But if other clubs fall for that video then great. It might help us sell him.

And that was his entire workout for the day.

Nice work Tanguay

Still, it's an improvement over not working out every day.

Music Video Vintage GIF

Back
Top Bottom